What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

tASNC03.png

Your current leadership has failed you so thoroughly that they cannot proofread their messages, nor even use basic forum functions such as setting a signature.

Edited by pwny

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Bucs doesnt care about laptop users.

And because he is a moderator, one cannot even ignore his signature. He is actively making the experience of many of our most loyal and trusting members' experiences on the forum worse.

This cannot stand.

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'd like to remind the WAYTA crowd that my vote is completely, 100% for sale.

poner/glam will promise you the moon. But its all lies. As you can tell, neither of them are mods because Webby thinks they are inadequate. You know who does wield power? Bucs/Rags.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

poner/glam will promise you the moon. But its all lies. As you can tell, neither of them are mods because Webby thinks they are inadequate. You know who does wield power? Bucs/Rags.

However, unlike those who would make such fake promises like the opposition, neither bucs nor I would ever undermine the authenticity of such an election by buying votes.  We know we can win based on our beliefs and ideas, so we do not need to descend to the level of pwny or glem.

Just now, Matts4313 said:
9 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'd like to remind the WAYTA crowd that my vote is completely, 100% for sale.

So if bucs/rags buys Rams vote, they will have to buy many more votes.

Do they have the resources?

Just now, Malfatron said:

So if bucs/rags buys Rams vote, they will have to buy many more votes.

Do they have the resources?

As I just stated, unlike our opposition, we think the idea of buying votes to be both unnecessary and immoral.

Just now, pwny said:

All I’m reading is that rags doesn’t respect @ramssuperbowl99 as a voter. 

We respect all voters.  In fact, we respect them enough that we would never dare buy a vote so they can freely and fully engage in the democratic process which you clearly don't care about.