What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, texans_uk said:

what do you folks call it? 

Rain bro, We just need it bad right meow. There are forest fires everywhere. And yeah rain is good, rather live in a wet place then a dry place. 

honestly love the white noise/sound of it to. 

1 hour ago, patdt13 said:

The MILFS are better at Target, I agree. I love people watching that Walmart. You see things.

Scary things .... a lot of fat rolls and dirty children with red kool aid stains around there mouth. But i love the Walmart classic trashy blonde girl in the bikini top with daisy dukes and flip flops, a little drunk, little sunburned, buying like  Gummy Bears, Top of Ramen and Mike Hard Lemonade. Im serious, i just want them to randomly invite me back there double wide with her and her 2 pitbulls and  just put on some Lynyrd Skynyrd and Nascar and just enjoy a little piece of Americana with her over Mike Hard. 

3 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Scary things .... a lot of fat rolls and dirty children with red kool aid stains around there mouth. But i love the Walmart classic trashy blonde girl in the bikini top with daisy dukes and flip flops, a little drunk, little sunburned, buying like  Gummy Bears, Top of Ramen and Mike Hard Lemonade. Im serious, i just want them to randomly invite me back there double wide with her and her 2 pitbulls and  just put on some Lynyrd Skynyrd and Nascar and just enjoy a little piece of Americana with her over Mike Hard. 

300 pound pajama banshees 

20 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

Im drunk. First time Ive had alcohol in a month. It happened too fast.

That'll happen.

The main reason to not drink alcohol for a month is so you can experience the joy of drinking alcohol for the first time in a month tbh.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

That'll happen.

The main reason to not drink alcohol for a month is so you can experience the joy of drinking alcohol for the first time in a month tbh.

It sucks and its great. Im at home and cant go anywhere, but I have asked my best friends roommate out on Tuesday and she said yes, so go alcohol! We hate each other though, so it will be complicated.

1 hour ago, patdt13 said:

Walmart is better 

No...it really isn't. 

I could go in and get what I need and out in no time...and didn't have hillbillies, elephants, the elderly, and whales in electric scooters crowding the lanes.

11 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

No...it really isn't. 

I could go in and get what I need and out in no time...and didn't have hillbillies, elephants, the elderly, and whales in electric scooters crowding the lanes.

Love how you throw the elderly under the bus with everyone else.xD