What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

I also hate how dogs are pushed so hard in society. LOL they s#^^t everywhere ... and you pick it up, but do you wash the grass at the park? Why i never want to go chill in parks anywhere , dog sh3$T grass everywhere and annoying loser dog people who have nothing better to do then use there dog as a tool for attention. 

I have to many loser friends to with dogs who act like the world owes them something cause they have a dog. There dogs bark non stop when they are there and not there, no respect for there neighbors... but you even say anything to them like "hey i would be upset to if i was your neighbor, they are paying a mortgage, they have rights to"... its instantly "GETY THE %%^ OUT OF MY HOUSE!!@@R I HATE YU!!"

Like alrright Team Human out!!

17 hours ago, titans0021 said:

That'll happen.

The main reason to not drink alcohol for a month is so you can experience the joy of drinking alcohol for the first time in a month tbh.

That is one of the best feelings, time off, then you go to drink and 2 beers deep and  your FEELING IT HAARD. lol. Always more a sillier drunk to in my experience. 

5 hours ago, devils1854 said:

I love that face.

Ive always had small to medium dogs. Abilgail is around 20 pounds, and thats perfectly fine with me.

Yup, everyone has their own preferences and there's nothing wrong with that :)

He does have a very...derpy face lol I can't wait to see when he's 3 or 4...I see a lot of his maternal great-grandsire in him, as well as his sire.

14 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

So my girl works at Bonefish and one of her co-workers has been missing since Wednesday. The girl that has been missing arrived in the parking lot at work on Wednesday but never went into work. She parked in front of a bank (so they had cameras) and come to find out the kitchen manager parked a couple spots over from her, the girl went into his car, a struggle seemed to ensue in the car, he got out, popped her tire, got back in his car and drove off. Apparently he killed her in the parking lot. He confessed to dumping her body in a pond. He got arrested tonight at work. She was only 21 years old. This is so crazy and sad. 

Is that what happened to the Savannah Gold girl that's been on the news everywhere? That sucks.

Edited by jrry32