What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

Is it not enough we get taxed out of the butt, banks are meticulously tracking our average daily balance / deposit frequency / etc as well?

At this rate I'll be lining the walls of my apartment with cash instead of giving a penny of it to those crooks. UGH

There's always depositing money overseas.

tumblr_mjd4rcDgjG1rec0w5o1_r1_400.gif

Alright, I've narrowed down my 2nd team choices. Going full HeWhoShallNotBeNamed.

I just want a team to follow along with the Saints until the Saints shake it up. Quite frankly the Saints are stale to me right now. I want like a 2 or 3 year relationship with this team that ends well and we can still be friends.

Jets- Awful team. No expectations and everything pleasant is a pleasant surprise.

Browns- Now under New Management, exciting young talent and lots of draft capital.

Chargers- coming into a transition period with their QB and more. Other chargers fans have a better chance of being new fans too.

rams- same as chargers though they're NFC and usually kill the Saints. Not sold on them fully.

jags- lots of exciting talent. Pretty unknown with QB and coaching too from what I can tell.

Who should I pick?

• Like 1