What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Also, happy to see TWO Browns player in those stiff arm highlights.

Granted it was Bodden getting tossed by AP (I was at that game, yay!) and Spencer Lanning catching a Street Fighter kick to the chops, but it was 2 Browns players in stiff arm highlights nevertheless.

Way to go fellas.

11 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

How was it? What additional toppings were on it? Would you recommend it?

It just had the regular burger toppings. Cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion. I got it at Triple XXX in West Lafayette, Indiana. Apparently it’s a pretty famous burger.

It was good. 

39 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:
42 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Move to Colorado. Or California. Or maybe Washington / Oregon. I hear Maine and Massachusetts are lovely.

We have weed here in Ohio too btw.

You ruined it

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

It just had the regular burger toppings. Cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion. I got it at Triple XXX in West Lafayette, Indiana. Apparently it’s a pretty famous burger.

It was good. 

Try using a coffee rub on a burger and char it. I haven't tried it, but I'm curious and don't want to waste meat if it's bad

Also, when people make burgers here, what do you put in it? Team salt and pepper only checking in

9 hours ago, The LBC said:

Now that I've finally been able to reclaim my bike from child seats (the twins are finally on bikes of their own), I decided to put some work in on rehabbing it:

- Broke it down, sanded, primed, and repainted the frame (5 coats) in matte candy apple red (not sure you can really call a matte finish "candy apple" but it's basically a blood red as opposed to a crimson - i.e. no subtle hint of purple in the hue).  Punched up a new coat of matte black on the seat rod and the handlebars.

- Wrapped the fenders and chain guard with black carbon fiber pattern vinyl.

- Fitted on a new Schwinn wide seat with hexcomb pattern stitching and red piping.

- Still need to pull the pedals and take the Dremel tool to it to polish up the metal finish (still not decided if I'm going to keep them; I love these petals but don't know if they fit aesthetically with the new look).

Not sure what more I'm going to do to it.  Open to suggestions, but I'm generally opposed to going overboard.

I'll post pictures when I'm finished.

Sounds cool. Looking forward to pics. I refinished a bike a got at a yard sale for $15. Sold it for $75 after about $50 in paint and parts. Didn't make a ton of money but it was a fun project. Mine was glossy, darker periwinkle blue on the frame with flat black fork and handlebars. 

Thinking about doing it again, our road loops around almost a perfect half mile, half uphill too so it's a perfect place to ride for excersize. 

Himalayan pink salt, fresh ground black pepper, and a high quality roasted granulated garlic. Best way to do a burger. Then you add a thick slice of Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar, a couple thick slices of bacon, and an over-medium egg. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

On the meat, salt and pepper only. Once in a while i'll make my chipotle burgers, so that gets chipotle mixed in, but I don't do that too often.

I'm waiting for the onion soup powder mix and egg crowd. I guess there aren't too many mom's on ff. Calling @Pugger

3 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Himalayan pink salt, fresh ground black pepper, and a high quality roasted granulated garlic. Best way to do a burger. Then you add a thick slice of Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar, a couple thick slices of bacon, and an over-medium egg. 

This.. this.