What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

So basically the point is Panthers don't exist. Which should make sense as panthera is the genus. It is just a common/regional/popular name but not actually a species in it of itself.

3 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

yes, but they're not different animals, just a color variation

black panthers don't "exist"

My initial post was deleted while you were responding to it, because I needed to edit it to say that they can be a part of two species, not that they are two different species. A black panther can be a jaguar or leopard.

But still, it’s no different from the difference in species between Texans and Buccaneers.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Guys, it's Colts and Broncos.

How many other cities have something like the Bears and Cubs tho, where the two teams clearly are linked?

Cowboys and Stars

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Guys, it's Colts and Broncos.

Same species, but clearly dilineated by age.

The same individual animal can never be accurately called a colt and bronco at the same time.

1 minute ago, skywindO2 said:

Wasn't the Chargers logo originally a horse? Should we include them in the same group as Broncos and Colts?

Peanut butter burger was delicious btw. 

They’re supposed to be a horse used in battle.

what did you put on it?

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

Same species, but clearly dilineated by age.

The same individual animal can never be accurately called a colt and bronco at the same time.

A Cowboy can be a Texan. 

I still believe that panthers and jaguars refer to the same cat, it is the same region and the only reason they have different names is regional colloquialism.  

I  know that rams wants it to be colts and broncos but it is not.  Broncos are/were wild horses while colts are young male horses.  Let me be correct here guys.

3 minutes ago, iPwn said:

But still, it’s no different from the difference in species between Texans and Buccaneers.

obviously the texans, bucs, raiders, vikings, etc. were named after different people

if you had a black panther mascot at a panther/jaguar game it can accurately represent both teams