What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

If this chick is fake, shes getting nothing out of it besides wasting some time. Ill keep my guard up. But ive now been told 3 different chicks were fake, the other 2 were real.

Correct me if I'm wrong (and not saying that's what's going on here), but isn't that the case most of the time? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BigBillsFan13 said:
11 hours ago, patdt13 said:

12 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

That Progressive commercial cracks me up every time. "Next thing you know I'm telling strangers defense wins championships." "Well it does."

Its my new favorite commercial 

It's fantastic. 

"Why is the door open... are we trying to air condition the whole neighborhood?"

I heard this more than a few times in my childhood.

"This hat was free, what am I supposed to do, not wear it?"

My dad. Terrible brims and all

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

I wasn't able to accept the job. I had an extremely limited amount of time to get a car and find someone to watch the kids and couldn't fit all the puzzle pieces in in time. 

I thought you jimmy johns people were supposed to be really fast?

Edited by Bonanza23
Though not though derr
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tyty said:
10 hours ago, BigBillsFan13 said:
13 hours ago, patdt13 said:

14 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

That Progressive commercial cracks me up every time. "Next thing you know I'm telling strangers defense wins championships." "Well it does."

Its my new favorite commercial 

It's fantastic. 

"Why is the door open... are we trying to air condition the whole neighborhood?"

I heard this more than a few times in my childhood.

"This hat was free, what am I supposed to do, not wear it?"

My dad. Terrible brims and all

I find myself calling every little kid "chief".

I actually use "boss" instead of "chief".

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

If this chick is fake, shes getting nothing out of it besides wasting some time. Ill keep my guard up. But ive now been told 3 different chicks were fake, the other 2 were real.

You're in a classic trap scenario. The poor spelling confirms it.

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Not all fakes are looking for money

14 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

Thinking about how sad the world has become. No kids really going out for trick or treats (At least in my area) like they did when I was a kid. Its still there, but very limited. Also how sad Christmas has become. No christmas lights and holiday cheer, just sales and parents focusing on letting their kid know they are Santa. Just sucks!

Yeah I agree. I went out with my 2 boys last night for over an hour and it was fun watching them have fun. People are too lazy now they want to go to the mall to trick or treat or do lame trunk or treats in a parking lot. I loved trick or treating when I was a kid and I want my kids to have the same experience. Also, what's up with people leaving their lights on but not having candy? Shouldn't most adults know to turn the lights off if they aren't participating?