What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

16 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

Are good shows still getting sold to NBC/Fox tho?

CBS has started their own streaming service.

AMC has started their own streaming service.

FX has started their own streaming service.

Fox has started their own streaming service.

HBO has had HBO Now for a while.

NBC is starting their own streaming service.

Other premium channels are making their own services.

The only major right now that isn’t actively on the path for a singular streaming model is ABC, but they’re a property of Disney who is launching their own service, so that probably won’t be long either. 

Pretty soon we’re going to have everything on different streaming services and you’re going to be picking and choosing the packages that you want based on the shows you watch. Want Walking Dead? $10/month for AMC+. Want IASIP? $10 a month for FX+. Want the Marvel properties? $5/month for ABC Now. And so on. Netflix isn’t going to be a one stop shop for content from every major network. 

9 hours ago, Mossburg said:

^I dunno, I don't buy anything for anyone, they don't buy anything back, unless they have a good idea of a needed item, and everyone has a great time. I don't have kids, otherwise I'd probably buy some presents there.

Probably seems like an alien concept, not feeling obligated to purchase junk for a dozen of people during a certain deadline, but seems to work somehow.

Same. I pretty much skip the gift giving/receiving portion of Christmas. I always tell people I don’t want them  to spend their money on me and I’m not going to spend my money on them.

At  least a few people usually still buy gifts for me. But I generally don’t feel obligated to get them anything back cause anyone who knows me well enough to think they should get me a gift probably knows me well enough to know I don’t do gifts....

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

We had a truck carrying thousands and thousands of gallons of pomegranate juice tip over by where I work.

That craps expensive!!!!!

Pomegranate juice sounds to me like something that would be pretty pricey. 

Like something that would cost ~$4/shot at a Jamba Juice, Juice It Up, etc.

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

CBS has started their own streaming service.

AMC has started their own streaming service.

FX has started their own streaming service.

Fox has started their own streaming service.

HBO has had HBO Now for a while.

NBC is starting their own streaming service.

Other premium channels are making their own services.

The only major right now that isn’t actively on the path for a singular streaming model is ABC, but they’re a property of Disney who is launching their own service, so that probably won’t be long either. 

Pretty soon we’re going to have everything on different streaming services and you’re going to be picking and choosing the packages that you want based on the shows you watch. Want Walking Dead? $10/month for AMC+. Want IASIP? $10 a month for FX+. Want the Marvel properties? $5/month for ABC Now. And so on. Netflix isn’t going to be a one stop shop for content from every major network. 

why do you have this information readily available in your brain amigo? but that sucks. and illegal streaming is only going to get more popular if that's the case. id think.