What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

16 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Honestly to me 20 is the new 12. I think they should be treated as adults in terms of discipline, but I have very low expectations of that age group.

If China wasn’t worried about all out war breaking out in the region at any moment those players would probably be held in some Chinese hotel right now while they jerk our state department around trying to make an example out of them

Id have loved to have heard someone explain this logic to your 20 year old self.

But you're not wrong.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Id have loved to have heard someone explain this logic to your 20 year old self.

But you're not wrong.

I knew not to misbehave in foreign countries. All I did when I was that age was default on two credit cards, drop out of college twice, refused to get a job, and gambled my money away. I wasn’t like THESE 20 year olds!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The marriage or the divorce?

Too soon?

The divorce. 

I guess its because weve been separated for months and both have been dating other people. Like I thought I'd get emotional and teary. But it was more cold and business like. I didnt expect that. I mean, I had been with her since I was 17....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

The divorce. 

I guess its because weve been separated for months and both have been dating other people. Like I thought I'd get emotional and teary. But it was more cold and business like. I didnt expect that. I mean, I had been with her since I was 17....

Probably best it was to the point. Getting emotional in there could gum up the process. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

The divorce. 

If it's not too personal, as someone who just recently got married, just curious what ended up causing you guys to divorce?

16 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Just guessing but he said they'd been together since high school.

Folks change over time.

Yeah, that's what got me curious. I've known my now wife since high school as well, and we'd been dating for over 12 years (on and off a couple times) before we finally tied the knot this past September. And I don't think there's a person I love or trust more in this world than her.

• Like 1