What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:
4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

@ him. Please. It needs it's own topic and I will frickin disown @EliteTexan80 if he locks it.

I can't lock stuff outside of Gen or Texans forum! I'm not a Global anymore! I'm just a regular, run of the mill, "don't be that guy," Mod!

Good, then nothing can stop this.

This is an FF Forgetting Sarah Marshall moment. It needs to happen.

Just now, iPwn said:
4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yeah it's a scab I'm admittedly sensitive. I'm a normal looking mid 20's guy and have gotten dirty looks from moms when walking around a park with my girlfriend.

Well maybe if she wasn’t 15....

Right, @ravens_rool28?

I'd like to just confirm, for anyone here, I am not Ray Moore.

39 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

My math teacher in HS adopted two young kids from China, she and her husband had been together almost 25 years and had put both their kids through school and took on two adoptions to see if they couldn't get two more through school as well. Seemed to be a very invested couple and they were both very kind people. One of my favorite teachers, even though she taught math. 

One day she got a call at school saying her husband had been arrested in a different state, for kidnapping a teenage girl at knifepoint and sexually assaulting her. Almost 25 years they'd been married, he was also a teacher at a neighboring school. You never know what's going on in someone's head. 

Well. That escalated quickly.

You're right, ultimately. Never know what someone is capable of, until your trying to make sense of it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Good, then nothing can stop this.

This is an FF Forgetting Sarah Marshall moment. It needs to happen.

OK - so I'm not a mod here, but as the adult in the room, I can't help but to say that I have a VERY bad feeling about this. This being said...I am off today, and I think the other two adults in the room @MrDrew and @fretgod99 can help all sides reach an amicable solution.

8 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Well. That escalated quickly.

You're right, ultimately. Never know what someone is capable of, until your trying to make sense of it.

I still feel terrible for his wife and kids. Gotta mess with you living with someone capable of doing something like that, all the while you have absolutely no idea.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I still feel terrible for his wife and kids. Gotta mess with you living with someone capable of doing something like that, all the while you have absolutely no idea.

Oh hell yeah. This is mind bending kind of stuff, you don't really recover from stuff like this.

6 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

They're separated I think, so hopefully the kids stay with his ex-wife and she gets full custody.

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats not the right course. Trust me. 

I just cant process this whole thing right now. Its like a bomb just got dropped on me. Its super surreal. 

For you and your relationship with you ex and probably for the mod staff, yeah definitely.

But for the users of this website? Respectfully disagree.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:
57 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

My ex has been bragging about sleeping with someone. I just found out they are loosely connected to this website and someone I considered an e-friend. They are flying in from another state to bang. 

I shouldn't care, I have my own dating life. And she is clearly doing this to mess with me. But its working and I hate that. I don't know why this one stings.

We could get him banned. :D

Jokes aside, that sucks - but think about it like this: she's so insecure on the recent turn of events that she's still doing things with you in her mind.

The best revenge is a life well lived, so live that life. Let her stick to th high school tactics.

1. I'm driving; not flying.
  2. You can't ban me.
  3. Matts and I were never friends.
  • Like 4

Just now, Matts4313 said:
3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:
  1. I'm driving; not flying.
  2. You can't ban me.
  3. Matts and I were never friends.

Before anyone takes this wrong, Bucs is kidding. My ex sunk herself even lower than a bucs fan.

Oh god, did she go for a Rams fan from the St. Louis area who didn't abandon the team when the team abandoned them?

• Like 1