What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Disneyworld was fun.  Don't go there during a holiday weekend though.  The lines basically double in size.  I didn't get to see the fireworks show at Magic Kingdom, I missed a really cool tour a could have gone on (as well as an accompanying fast pass) and I didn't take the train ride around Magic Kingdom.  Those are my major regrets from the last week. 

24 minutes ago, Crickett said:

Disneyworld was fun.  Don't go there during a holiday weekend though.  The lines basically double in size.  I didn't get to see the fireworks show at Magic Kingdom, I missed a really cool tour a could have gone on (as well as an accompanying fast pass) and I didn't take the train ride around Magic Kingdom.  Those are my major regrets from the last week. 

I think I may be the only human alive who has zero interest in Disney.

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

... I'M NOT ALONE!

I plan on taking the kids one day, but I have no desire to go personally. Been there twice for work (had a sales conference there when I worked for US Bank) but I wasn't really stoked about going. Just meh.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I hadn't been there since 2003 or 2004 (not sure which year), but they recently added an Avatar attraction.  I couldn't pass that, especially when I get to hang out with dozens of other Avatar fans at the same time (at least when I wasn't losing the group).  I went on Ride of Passage a full dozen times. 

If any of you have any interest in it, I'd recommend waiting a while.  The line is a fairly consistent two hours during off hours and three to four hours during peak time.  On the day before Veterans day, the line stretched out of the queue, across the way, looped around, left Pandora and went into I believe Discovery U.S.A.  Either Discovery U.S.A. or Africa. 

25 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

... I'M NOT ALONE!

I plan on taking the kids one day, but I have no desire to go personally. Been there twice for work (had a sales conference there when I worked for US Bank) but I wasn't really stoked about going. Just meh.

I'm lucky, my boys have no interest.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Crickett said:

I hadn't been there since 2003 or 2004 (not sure which year), but they recently added an Avatar attraction.  I couldn't pass that, especially when I get to hang out with dozens of other Avatar fans at the same time (at least when I wasn't losing the group).  I went on Ride of Passage a full dozen times. 

If any of you have any interest in it, I'd recommend waiting a while.  The line is a fairly consistent two hours during off hours and three to four hours during peak time.  On the day before Veterans day, the line stretched out of the queue, across the way, looped around, left Pandora and went into I believe Discovery U.S.A.  Either Discovery U.S.A. or Africa. 

4 hours to get on a ride?

lol I'm good.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats when you yell yolo and go drop a $100 on that wrist band thing that allows you to skip everyone. 2 hours is dumb, 4 hours is a straight pass. 

$100 per person?  Is that per day?  I'm rolling with a family of 4 here.  

$400 dollars extra to not wait in line to do something I still have no interest in sounds like an awful vaca.