What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

One race I'll ALWAYS sit and watch:

The 100 M dash in the Olympics. Less than 10 seconds, perfect for my attention span, pure adrenaline and excitement, and the title of World's Fastest Man. Plus, most average Joe fans like me will look at Nascar and ignorantly say things like "Go fast, turn left". It's just not my thing. Very boring.

[REMOVED]

Edited by MrDrew

After being self-conscious about them for the better part of my life (since puberty), I finally had surgery to remove my manboobs. Feels so goddamn freeing. They dominated my every thought and dictated the types of shirts I would wear and led to a terrible slouch that I'd use to hide them. Luckily they weren't fat but enlarged ductal tissue so no liposuction was necessary. 

Most people I've brought it up with said they never noticed them, but they might as well have given Pam Anderson an run for her money in my mind. Woke up today and nearly shed a tear when I stood straight up and my chest was flat.

Also, thank goodness for living in a third world country. A 10k surgery back home was 1700 here.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Well, you need to get yourself a taste of THIS:

Lawnmower racing. Eff yeah, son.

Can't believe I just watched all 6 minutes of that.  Ryan Kerr, lawnmower racing god and a flavor saver that drives the ladies wild.

26 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Considered treatment?

Noooooooo. Nothing like that. This isn’t black helicopter stuff. I was at the store a few days ago and this girl I know called me and asked if I was in town. Just seemed bizarre she knew I wasn’t at home. More context. She’s batcrap crazy. Most people I wouldn’t give it a second thought 

Edited by DontTazeMeBro

2 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Noooooooo. Nothing like that. This isn’t black helicopter stuff. I was at the store a few days ago and this girl I know called me and asked if I was in town. Just seemed bizarre she knew I wasn’t at home. More context. She’s batcrap crazy. Most people I wouldn’t give it a second thought 

Crazy enough to bug your flashlights