What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

$100 per person?  Is that per day?  I'm rolling with a family of 4 here.  

$400 dollars extra to not wait in line to do something I still have no interest in sounds like an awful vaca.

But if your already there, do you want to wait in line to do something you dont have interest in doing? You are screwed no matter what. But yea, those passes are super pricey.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

But if your already there, do you want to wait in line to do something you dont have interest in doing? You are screwed no matter what. But yea, those passes are super pricey.

Lol I don't want to do it at all.

As in, I wouldn't go to Disney for free, literally.  

I won an award at work a year ago that gave me 2 free nights in a Disney hotel and my airfare to Disney and I declined it.

43 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats when you yell yolo and go drop a $100 on that wrist band thing that allows you to skip everyone. 2 hours is dumb, 4 hours is a straight pass. 

It's not so much that you need to buy a wristband as much as you need to go to the Disney hotels and get your pass two full months ahead of time.  Or be part of an annual gathering of Avatar fans that went to Disney in 2017. 

Edited by Crickett

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol I don't want to do it at all.

As in, I wouldn't go to Disney for free, literally.  

I won an award at work a year ago that gave me 2 free nights in a Disney hotel and my airfare to Disney and I declined it.

Next time you win that, send it to me. Im kinda intrigued by this Avatar thing. Im assuming its the cartoon and not the sci fi movie, but either one of them could be pretty cool.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Next time you win that, send it to me. Im kinda intrigued by this Avatar thing. Im assuming its the cartoon and not the sci fi movie, but either one of them could be pretty cool.

Lol I wish I could have given it to someone.

You were always first on my list boo.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol I wish I could have given it to someone.

You were always first on my list boo.

What the heck!  You think I don’t read in here?  Sheesh give it to me and then I’d give it to Matts. I wouldn’t want to go to Disneyland either. Dumb crowds and long waits and what not. 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Dude that new deadpool clip is aces. But I am pretty sure were not allowed to directly post it. So go google for some inappropriate bob ross spoofage. 

Good thing you didn't post it. I would've reported you so fast