What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

7 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Confirmed for either 1) not actually being a woman or 2) not actualy being real

I’ve already admitted the GPS thing was a little over the top. This girl is legit crazy though. She thinks all the hospitals in the last state she lived in have her on a kill list because of some lawsuit 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I’ve already admitted the GPS thing was a little over the top. This girl is legit crazy though. She thinks all the hospitals in the last state she lived in have her on a kill list because of some lawsuit 

...sounds like she could be right there

17 hours ago, cddolphin said:

This is a lie, I saw no such thing. Now I have to do some googling before I can move on to the next topic. If my employer has any questions I will refer them to you.

Refer them to my bestselling book...

All Creatures Great & Small - The Complete Guide to Phalluses of the Animal Kingdom 

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 10:32 AM, devils1854 said:

Totally sober. Got home from the gym around 6:30 last night. Parked where I always park. Got up and took the dog out around 6:30 and noticed it wasnt there. Walked around and didnt see it anywhere. Filed a police report and all. Im not super pissed just because I am actually actively looking for a new truck, and have planned on getting something new by the end of the year. My car was a 08 Dodge Avenger, so its not a flashy car or anything. Just hoping that I can get my insurance to hopefully pay something out since I was planning on trading in that car.

As long as you have comprehensive on your car you'll get paid out.

21 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

So that girl I thought was GPS tracking me just had her mail sent to my house for the second time this month. I’m gonna get Steve McNaired. Yay!

Where do you meet people like this? This way I know where to stay away from.

• Like 1