What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

26 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

Definitely been a good morning so far. Woke up to take the dog out and found out that my car has been stolen. Super.

Been there. Awful feeling. Hope you get your car back in good shape!

58 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

Definitely been a good morning so far. Woke up to take the dog out and found out that my car has been stolen. Super.

That sucks, man. Happened to me once - but the reality was I was super drunk the night before and left my car at someone's place. Filed a police report and everything, wasn't till about noon that I realized I was a moron.

34 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Man I got really drunk last night and woke up with a rando's car parked at my house. 

I’m not a “rando” and I am starting to question my life choices.

30 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Where was the rando?

In a bad place.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

That sucks, man. Happened to me once - but the reality was I was super drunk the night before and left my car at someone's place. Filed a police report and everything, wasn't till about noon that I realized I was a moron.

Totally sober. Got home from the gym around 6:30 last night. Parked where I always park. Got up and took the dog out around 6:30 and noticed it wasnt there. Walked around and didnt see it anywhere. Filed a police report and all. Im not super pissed just because I am actually actively looking for a new truck, and have planned on getting something new by the end of the year. My car was a 08 Dodge Avenger, so its not a flashy car or anything. Just hoping that I can get my insurance to hopefully pay something out since I was planning on trading in that car.