What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

9 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Got a dart board at an estate sale and set it up to regulation in my garage. Got a TV and dart board in there now, couch coming for the holidays.

Gonna set up a bar and kegerator/extra meat storage next year.

anyone else converted a garage to man cave? Not sure what I could be missing out on. I Want to start hosting more and need a place to chain smoke with drinking buddies when it’s raining. I live in the Northwest so it’s always raining.

No pool table cause we still park in there to work on our vehicles.

I'm currently converting my garage to a man cave. A pool table, dart board, bar, and tv are what I'm gonna get. I don't really think you've missed out on anything, unless ping pong or air hockey or something else are something you/your friends are into.

• Like 1

Okay, so I have a random thought but I guess that's what this thread is for.

I don't get why people actually dip their oreos, or any cookie for that matter, into the milk. Then you just have a soggy cookie and you can hardly taste the milk. The correct thing to do is to take a bite of cookie then take a drink of milk that way you get the two flavors together at the same time.

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

I'm a bit of a hypocrite. I'll roll my eyes when a scumbag like Ndamokong suh lays a cheap shot on someone but when Gronk does it I can't do anything but laugh. He's a character. 

When I didn't think it was possible to think even less of you, you go and prove me wrong. 

Edited by skywindO2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RamRod said:

I don't get why people actually dip their oreos, or any cookie for that matter, into the milk. Then you just have a soggy cookie and you can hardly taste the milk. The correct thing to do is to take a bite of cookie then take a drink of milk that way you get the two flavors together at the same time.

Sounds tedious.

I fill a giant cup to the top with Oreos, pour milk over them, wait 30 second, sip diabetes effortlessly.

1 hour ago, RamRod said:

The correct way to do it is to put the oreos in the freezer, take them out the next day, then dip in the milk.  Not soggy.  Good crunch, with just a bit of the milk/oreo combination.  Then drink the milk.

1 minute ago, theJ said:

The correct way to do it is to put the oreos in the freezer, take them out the next day, then dip in the milk.  Not soggy.  Good crunch, with just a bit of the milk/oreo combination.  Then drink the milk.

I'll have to give that a try

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Those aren't Oreos brah.

You think Reese's Puffs are an acceptable alternative to the Cup?  Answer carefully sir, your reputation is at stake here.

You are correct. This kiddie cereal is in no way an acceptable alternative to the delicious cream filled cookie, the Oreo.

• Like 1