What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

jumani looks like it could have some nice meta moments if it was in good hands (not saying it is or isnt)

Starting to see movies from my childhood remade makes me feel old AF

Also it seems like movies or docudramas about the early 90s are period pieces now which REALLY makes me feel old AF

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, MathMan said:

jumani looks like it could have some nice meta moments if it was in good hands (not saying it is or isnt)

I wasn’t impressed at all with the trailer. it looked atrocious.

that said I was pretty well toasted when I saw t and maybe would think differently if I watched it again

The Jumanji trailer hate doesn't make sense to me.  They tried to do something new with a source material while paying tribute to the original.  Don't get the hate.  And I usually dislike Hart and Johnson's type of humor.  I think Jumanji deserves a chance based on how they've handled it, so the backlash really surprised me because I'm usually the one hating things everyone else is fine with. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

The Jumanji trailer hate doesn't make sense to me.  They tried to do something new with a source material while paying tribute to the original.  Don't get the hate.  And I usually dislike Hart and Johnson's type of humor.  I think Jumanji deserves a chance based on how they've handled it, so the backlash really surprised me because I'm usually the one hating things everyone else is fine with. 

yeah, i usually hate stuff like this, but i think jumanji has a chance

23 minutes ago, MathMan said:

yeah, i usually hate stuff like this, but i think jumanji has a chance

I'm not sure about it (leaning towards thinking it's going to suck), but I know my kids are going to loooooooooooove it (and yes, they have seen the original)

• Like 1

Just now, THE DUKE said:

I'm not sure about it (leaning towards thinking it's going to suck), but I know my kids are going to loooooooooooove it (and yes, they have seen the original)

i think its going to suck, but it will have some reedemable moments

I want to see it but I'm still sure it's going to be terrible.

My fantasy football league mate just called my team overrated and my immediate thought was "because they might get injured?" This site has corrupted me. 

Edited by skywindO2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

My kids loved the trailer. They never saw the original, so might need to show them. 

I don't think I've even seen the original...