What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Trick play idea.

Stack 4 receivers to your sideline.

Everyone else blocks.

Send those receivers on a go route. Streak it down as far as they can.

Qb buys at much time as he can, then runs, quickly slides down to give himself up, and goes into a no huddle. Those 4 wrs that ran down the field simply cross over to their sideline, and 4 other players quickly run in and line up right on the same sideline so it doesnt take long

Meanwhile the dbacks are trying to get back up the field into position, and you do a quick pass to a wide open dude.

Edited by MathMan
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MathMan said:

Trick play idea.

Everyone else blocks.

Qb buys at much time as he can, then runs, quickly slides down to give himself up, and goes into a no huddle. Those 4 wrs that ran down the field simply cross over to their sideline, and 4 other players quickly run in and line up right on the same sideline so it doesnt take long

Meanwhile the dbacks are trying to get back up the field into position, and you do a quick pass to a wide open dude.

N0wsjVE.gif

• Like 3

Trick play idea.

Everyone else blocks.

Oh

Trick play idea.

Everyone else blocks.

If you make a sub you are required to give the defense enough time to make a sub, so it is highly unlikely the refs would allow it

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If your ancestors had made the right choice you could as well. 

Ha.

In all honesty, as a head of state we could do a lot worse than our queen. 

It's the modern celebrity culture that rams absolutely anything they do down our throats I have issues with. 

13 stories on my news app dedicated to Megan and Harry. Although if we get a holiday then great ? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, iPwn said:

I mean just be honest. Tell him or her that you just got out of a marriage and you’re not interested in anything serious at the moment. Who knows, even if she’s not down for your awful shenanigans, you can still have a nice night out on the town.

Dont be reasonable. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, texans_uk said:

It's the modern celebrity culture that rams absolutely anything they do down our throats I have issues with. 

13 stories on my news app dedicated to Megan and Harry. Although if we get a holiday then great ? 

Can confirm.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, texans_uk said:

In 1492 Columbus got us all a day off skewl
With just 3 ships he sailed over, so we could have me time in October