What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Well I met the hottest woman ive ever seen, got her number, and promptly accidentally texted her some rude arse stuff. Oops. Ill just live forever alone I guess.

Accidentally?

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I thought I was texting Ian some bro stuff. She got the text instead. I am literally bewildered at how I could make that mistake, 

Are you using this thread to lay the groundwork for you’re alibi when you’re running for office or you’re an executive at some company and this incident comes up? Be honest 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, freak_of_nature said:

Anybody in the SE go through the snowstorm last weekend? That was one of the nuttiest things I've ever experienced. It's not even winter yet.

Wasn't a snow storm down in Houston, but had more snow last week than I've seen in the last 10 years. Was pretty crazy.

15 hours ago, The LBC said:

@EliteTexan80 if you ever felt like updating your style a little bit, Amazon has brand new gold pants on sale.  Just saying...

Hmmm. Those don't look as tight as my current pair...which is a good thing. 

I'd floss with those bad boys on. Just strut. Own the dance floor when I hit the club up.

56 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Hmmm. Those don't look as tight as my current pair...which is a good thing. 

I'd floss with those bad boys on. Just strut. Own the dance floor when I hit the club up.

You’d be drenched in sweat in minutes, clawing at your pants cause “THEYRE CHAFFING ME LIKE A HORDE OF DEVILISH IMPS!”

You’d be at home in sweatpants in an hours time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

You’d be drenched in sweat in minutes, clawing at your pants cause “THEYRE CHAFFING ME LIKE A HORDE OF DEVILISH IMPS!”

You’d be at home in sweatpants in an hours time.

You vastly underestimate my dancing ability. When I dance, I sweat vasoline and baby powder, so I can literally dance forever

Scientist are baffled by this phenomenon - but the phenomenon is more art than science. 

I am the greatest dancer in the world.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Well I met the hottest woman ive ever seen, got her number, and promptly accidentally texted her some rude arse stuff. Oops. Ill just live forever alone I guess.

You seem to meet a lot of "most beautiful women ever" types. You're either a Don, or have very accepting standards ;)