What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Candy Crushing again after a 3 year retirement 

And if there’s only going to be one Grand Theft Auto per console and it’s going to be mostly geared to online play with a story mode that takes like 3 weeks to beat on top of there being no college football game, think I’ve bought my last console. I miss when you used to just go left and right collecting coins and dodging barrels and crap anyway 

edit: I’m standing next to a pawn shop right now. I should go see if they have a Super Nintendo 

Edited by DontTazeMeBro
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

And if there’s only going to be one Grand Theft Auto per console and it’s going to be mostly geared to online play with a story mode that takes like 3 weeks to beat on top of there being no college football game, think I’ve bought my last console. I miss when you used to just go left and right collecting coins and dodging barrels and crap anyway 

This is my take as well. I played video games to get away from people, not to play people halfway across the country who have apparently slept with my mother.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I miss when you used to just go left and right collecting coins and dodging barrels and crap anyway 

100% recommend picking this up.

34 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

On the news they were saying that the flu shot was 30%effective.  

I don't know why healthy people bother with flu shots 

If you have asthma, cold, diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease, leukaemia, cancer, it can kill you hard core. 

When you have some of these conditions your chances of dying dramatically increase. 

13 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

This is my take as well. I played video games to get away from people, not to play people halfway across the country who have apparently slept with my mother.

All about the "Campaigns", me. Never play online, it's absolutely mind boggling.