What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2017 as a whole has been a bad year but you're all right, it is relatively minor. It's just that it all adds up and gets overwhelming. But I already thought about it just on the drive home from work that this will do nothing but motivate me more once I stop being a little beyotch about it all

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

2017 as a whole has been a bad year but you're all right, it is relatively minor. It's just that it all adds up and gets overwhelming. But I already thought about it just on the drive home from work that this will do nothing but motivate me more once I stop being a little beyotch about it all

Chin up and all that jazz. 

Honestly, you'll be fine. Just throw your app out again. Or find a place like Manpower or something similar. You'll have a new job in a week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

This honestly sounds like something that could be corrected if you wanted to. Maybe send them an email Monday and tell them this story. 

Another option is just show up for work anyways and play dumb. My dad did this in HS and they gave him his job back

he just showed up and said “I’m willing to work if you’re willing to pay me”

this was in the 70s, and might not work anymore, but if you’re just sitting at home anyways, it’s worth a shot

@Tyty

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Yeah 2017 hasn’t been the story ending to 2016 like we were all promised. You’ll be all right man.

Just keep putting your application in, even where you just got let go.

send them and email and tell them you thought you were busting your *** and don’t know why you got fired and want another chance.

You neve r know

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

Another option is just show up for work anyways and play dumb. My dad did this in HS and they gave him his job back

this was in the 70s, and might not work anymore, but if you’re just sitting at home anyways, it’s worth a shot

@Tyty

@Tyty, try an almost 50 year old plan to keep your job. It's bound to work.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tyty said:

Thanks for the support y'all. May not seem like a big deal but I was actually SO proud of myself for working my *** off and actually being able to do the job after having countless health issues (many I just deal with now) so this is completely crushing and demoralizing. I cried when I got home. 

I'd be straight up there telling them that you were only there two days, and so they got the wrong person or something. Make a strong case for yourself. Do NOT accept this.

Edited by Hunter2_1

20 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

@Tyty

My badge wouldn't work on the turnstile anyway. They deactivate them asap so as to avoid a hostile situation. That's why they fire/get rid of people on Fridays because it's the end of the week. Trying to avoid an angry vengeful act kind of thing. I obviously would never do that but people have there before.