What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

20 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I'm very confused. What are y'all talking about?

I’ll fill you in...

I posted a couple of feet gifs in the “What NFL stories would work for Hollywood?” Thread - In “NFL GEN.”

They were deemed inappropriate & removed. Which seems strange to me.

And, NO! They weren’t doing anything suggestive with their feet, just wiggling their toes. 

Just now, Marc MacGyver said:

I’ll fill you in...

I posted a couple of feet gifs in the “What NFL stories would work for Hollywood?” Thread - In “NFL GEN.”

They were deemed inappropriate & removed. Which seems strange to me.

And, NO! They weren’t doing anything suggestive with their feet, just wiggling their toes. 

Keep your smut off this beautiful forum!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Keep your smut off this beautiful forum!

It was a test run for the “Beautiful Feet of the World” Thread - I was going to open in TAST.

It was guaranteed to lure Rex Ryan to the forum. Alas, it remains another missed opportunity. 

We could’ve had a genuine NFL coach posting here, guys. If it wasn’t for that meddling Webby. ;)

• Like 1

Interesting fact - Julian Edelman currently leads all active players in receiving yards in the playoffs (1,024). Larry Fitzgerald is 2nd with 942, and Demaryius Thomas is 3rd with 759 (Gronk is at 754, so sure he'll take 3rd).

7 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Interesting fact - Julian Edelman currently leads all active players in receiving yards in the playoffs (1,024). Larry Fitzgerald is 2nd with 942, and Demaryius Thomas is 3rd with 759 (Gronk is at 754, so sure he'll take 3rd).

I'd be interested to see per game yardage.

I know he was targeted a bunch, but he also has played more playoff games compared some others on the list probably.