What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

11 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Truth be told, there is a rational for not eating horses or dogs and thats because they have a useful function in our society. Now obviously that argument only has so many merits, especially with the dog over population and most breeds not being capable of work... but the point still stands that there is SOME rational. Even super small dogs can be used to control rodent infestations. 

Cats tho? Hope they taste like chicken when the apocalypse happens. Because me and Fido are going to chow down on some cats. 

lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Y'all see this?

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article192111974.html

What a despicable little turd. Goes on the internet and brags about getting an innocent person killed. I hope he gets jumped and mercilessly beaten.

I'm pretty sure that kid can be charged with a felony or two now, and if he bragged about it he is easily found guilty and sued in a civil court. It depends on how old he is I guess. I for one would be fine with throwing the kid in solitary for the rest of his life, it takes a special kind of stupid to do something like that and humanity shouldn't waste limited resources on allowing him out in public anymore.

That video doesn't show a damn thing though, these cops need  cameras that are better than 240p ffs. I want to know why a guy was shot for just opening his door, and I also want to know why swatting has been a thing for the past 5 years at least and these idiots haven't come up with a way to not accidentally kill innocent American citizens in their own homes, like maybe just calling houses to try to confirm if gunshots were heard or if it was fake or not. They also need to get people's identification when they call the police. There is 0 reason to anonymously call 911 for something like this.

Edit: https://krebsonsecurity.com/2017/12/kansas-man-killed-in-swatting-attack/ gives more information about the incident. This guy is 25 and has swatted multiple people and called in several bomb threats, they should just give him the death penalty tbh.

Edited by TXsteeler
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Tyty said:

So much for living in your garage then

I honestly don't know if this means you were gonna bring your kid, or you're a kid yourself.

Don't bring your kid. I don't want to make a weird situation where I let you in but leave your kid out in the cold, so don't make me do it. 

2 hours ago, TXsteeler said:

I for one would be fine with throwing the kid in solitary for the rest of his life

2 hours ago, TXsteeler said:

This guy is 25 and has swatted multiple people and called in several bomb threats, they should just give him the death penalty tbh.

Do NOT steal a candy bar from Texas convenience stores... got it. ya'll don't play around down there, huh?

If swatting = death/solitary, a candybar could possibly land me 5+ years... I'll just pay!

Edited by domepatrol91

8 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Y'all see this?

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article192111974.html

What a despicable little turd. Goes on the internet and brags about getting an innocent person killed. I hope he gets jumped and mercilessly beaten.

I feel terrible for that officer. It’s likely he didn’t need to shoot that man but he never should have been put into that situation to begin with. Now he has to live with this.

I’ve heard stories on “swatting” before. Anybody who does it needs to be punished to the full extent. Hopefully this serves as a warning to anyone who would ever consider doing something like this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I honestly don't know if this means you were gonna bring your kid, or you're a kid yourself.

Don't bring your kid. I don't want to make a weird situation where I let you in but leave your kid out in the cold, so don't make me do it. 

I am the kid. If I moved in I was gonna make me kids get their own apartments in the city 

2 hours ago, RamRod said:

I’ve heard stories on “swatting” before. Anybody who does it needs to be punished to the full extent. Hopefully this serves as a warning to anyone who would ever consider doing something like this.

I'm completely fine with this guy being charged for involuntary manslaughter. There has to be a swift response to deter this behavior.

• Like 1

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm completely fine with this guy being charged for involuntary manslaughter. There has to be a swift response to deter this behavior.

Whats the punishment for that? Obviously it was just a prank and there was no intent of real harm.... but at the same time, I agree this is super crappy behavior.

3 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Do NOT steal a candy bar from Texas convenience stores... got it. ya'll don't play around down there, huh?

If swatting = death/solitary, a candybar could possibly land me 5+ years... I'll just pay!

It's not like Swat teams don't "accidentally" kill people every once in awhile. Swatting = attempted murder imo.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Whats the punishment for that? Obviously it was just a prank and there was no intent of real harm.... but at the same time, I agree this is super crappy behavior.

It's not "just a prank" to get a swat team to kick in somebodies door. And intent of harm doesn't matter imo. A drunk driver almost never means to kill a a whole family but that happens all the time and these people should be put away for it.

• Like 1