What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, Desperado82 said:

Shakira, right?

Yes. 

Ive just had the strangest interaction. A chick i dated for a bit said her goodbyes, followed it up with even though she might marry this guy, i am def her #1 lay. I dont know what i am supposed to say back to that. This is so odd.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Yes. 

Ive just had the strangest interaction. A chick i dated for a bit said her goodbyes, followed it up with even though she might marry this guy, i am def her #1 lay. I dont know what i am supposed to say back to that. This is so odd.

Tell her her hips don't lie.

34 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yes. 

Say nothing.

Strut away like a peacock knowing she’ll hit you up when/if he steps out of line.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Yes. 

You're just her dirty little **** it appears 

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Yes. 

You're welcome

Steve Harvey won't stop mentioning the fact that he's black during the New Years special and even said earlier that this music group of children that were black were doing it better than any white kids could ever imagine. Can you imagine if a white comedian was up there saying the opposite of that?

• Like 1