What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

21 minutes ago, Tyty said:

He was impressed that I instantly answered his "what superhero would you be" question with "wolverine". He counts as a superhero btw don't tell me he's only a mutant 

That might not have gone well for me because the answer that instantly came to mind was Darth Vader(I know he doesn’t count)

Just now, DontTazeMeBro said:

That might not have gone well for me because the answer that instantly came to mind was Darth Vader(I know he doesn’t count)

That doesn't count

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

He has telekinesis. Batman is just rich AF and they call him a super hero 

Honestly the only correct answer is doctor Manhattan 

Just now, Tyty said:

Honestly the only correct answer is doctor Manhattan 

But I couldn't exactly use that one to tell my interviewer I would rule the universe as him. Would come off a little strange. 

1 hour ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Idk if a loner with a short fuse who doesn’t work well on a team is a great answer for a job interview either 

But can create multiples of himself and make whatever he wants work at peak performance? I think it's something to look at

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

So i checked who had made the most points on various days and I'm not in the top 5 like ever so y'all mother ****ers need to step it up with the likes. 

i got like half of the regulars up there ignored tbh, so you're top 5 to me bro. 

• Like 1