What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Wifey got me an electronic drum set for Christmas last year, and a keyboard this year... she’s trying to send a message...

anyone else ever record music or tried producing your own? I’m so lost. I’m very talented musically, that’s why she buys me these things, but have no formal training outside of HS band (where I didn’t pay attention, just was there so I could play drums at volleyball/basketball/football games) and no real interest in learning I just wanna mess around and make music.

Whats the best way to self teach? 

Side note, not as important: 

Anyone take vocal lessons? How do I become a better singer? I write good lyrics and can make OK music, but my voice literally hurts people when I sing. 

1 minute ago, cddolphin said:

I don't see it as apathy. I'm sexy when I'm sitting in my sweats, covered in jalepeno chip residue, sharing my thoughts on the market that's developed for Mike Vrabel.

It's a public service.

• Like 1

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Wifey got me an electronic drum set for Christmas last year, and a keyboard this year... she’s trying to send a message...

anyone else ever record music or tried producing your own? I’m so lost. I’m very talented musically, that’s why she buys me these things, but have no formal training outside of HS band (where I didn’t pay attention, just was there so I could play drums at volleyball/basketball/football games) and no real interest in learning I just wanna mess around and make music.

Whats the best way to self teach? 

Side note, not as important: 

Anyone take vocal lessons? How do I become a better singer? I write good lyrics and can make OK music, but my voice literally hurts people when I sing. 

i use logic pro.. it's the easiest music software imo.. lots of tutorials online. 

9 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Maybe it's just me, but I don't care. I'd someone wants to watch me sit on my couch while eating jalepeno chips and posting on here, go for it. 

So maybe the action itself isn’t alarming. But wouldn’t it alarm you that people with the ability to do that consider you someone who needs to be monitored?

And I’m not saying I think I’m being monitored. But no one has told me yet that it’s normal for electronics to turn themselves on and go to YouTube 

6 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

So maybe the action itself isn’t alarming. But wouldn’t it alarm you that people with the ability to do that consider you someone who needs to be monitored?

It's the downside of a connected world. There are upsides as well. It's up to people to determine if this is a net benefit or a net loss.

7 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

And I’m not saying I think I’m being monitored

You are.

7 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

But no one has told me yet that it’s normal for electronics to turn themselves on and go to YouTube 

How else would you know that the new Infinity War trailer dropped? 

16 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

They need to add their breakfast crunchwraps to the afternoon menu and I'll be happy.

I've never had one of the breakfast crunchwrap. Any good?

48 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

They need to add their breakfast crunchwraps to the afternoon menu and I'll be happy.

I like the afternoon crunchwrap supremes better. I get those minus lettuce, tomato, and sour cream.

Just meat and nacho cheese sauce