What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

First of all, I know quite a bit of bird-law, so Im sure I can lawyer for you. And unfortunately, unless youre JJ Abrams or connected, this career is extremely feast of famine, especially since I primarily work on spec, rarily taking assignments. I make a bit here and there punching up flat dialogue with a lil wit or humor, but I refuse to be the jagoff who says sure, you wanna script about a spunky 12 year old who eats a magical unicorn turd, because unicorns crap candy, and is transported to Rainbowland, but cant figure out how to get back home to his sweet old gramma before he himself is transformed into a unicorn. and the whole dam thing is a metaphor 9_9 for consumerism. 

Fing kill me!

Besides that,  I refuse to move to LA, and that does hurt my career to a degree. Im thinking about writing a comic book though, pretty open field, plus companies like Image do creator owned properties, which is the only way id do it.

Edited by Fatgerman

15 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

First of all, I know quite a bit of bird-law, so Im sure I can lawyer for you. And unfortunately, unless youre JJ Abrams or connected, this career is extremely feast of famine, especially since I primarily work on spec, rarily taking assignments. I make a bit here and there punching up flat dialogue with a lil wit or humor, but I refuse to be the jagoff who says sure, you wanna script about a spunky 12 year old who eats a magical unicorn turd, because unicorns crap candy, and is transported to Rainbowland, but cant figure out how to get back home to his sweet old gramma before he himself is transformed into a unicorn. and the whole dam thing is a metaphor 9_9 for consumerism. 

Fing kill me!

...so when do I get my Bitcoins?

Just now, Fatgerman said:

when you get a dam job :D  What the hell is a bitcoin? Where am I?

*Sigh*

It's my football podcast idea. But instead of a podcast, it's a TV show. But instead of football, it's @LETSGOBROWNIES and @bucsfan333 moving to New Orleans and solving crimes, and I'm the street smart pimp they go to for the word on the street, and @fretgod99 is the horse lawyer who gets them out of trouble when the fuzz comes knockin and @HorizontoZenith does something very literally and very angry. Season 5 will take place in Pyonyang. We're gonna need a segway and wheelchair with some nice flame paint on it. 

So, about those Bitcoins...when do I get em?

6 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

*Sigh*

It's my football podcast idea. But instead of a podcast, it's a TV show. But instead of football, it's @LETSGOBROWNIES and @bucsfan333 moving to New Orleans and solving crimes, and I'm the street smart pimp they go to for the word on the street, and @fretgod99 is the horse lawyer who gets them out of trouble when the fuzz comes knockin and @HorizontoZenith does something very literally and very angry. Season 5 will take place in Pyonyang. We're gonna need a segway and wheelchair with some nice flame paint on it. 

tuesday, youll get em tuesday. Keep your pimp-game tight and your pimp-hand strong, but most importantly, suit dont make the pimp, pimp makes the suit. Never forget 9-11 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

*Sigh*

This is cinematic gold bros.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

tuesday, youll get em tuesday

Maaaaaan, I'm gonna make it RAIN at the BYOB this weekend. Thunderclap gonna be able to pay her rent after I get them Bitcoins...

31 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Keep your pimp-game tight and your pimp-hand strong, but most importantly, suit dont make the pimp, pimp makes the suit. Never forget 9-11 

You know what? Stick around. Think we need you here ...as much as you need here. 

This feels ...right.

1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

*Sigh*

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7268-1429847398-17.