What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Saw a guy holding up a sign that said Needed money for food. Had his 8 or 9 year old next to them. I turned and drove into the Arbys drive thru, heading there anyway, spent 10 bucks on 'em, and brought it to them and he said he didn't want food, he wanted money, and didn't take the food, but did ask if I had a cigarette for him.

Usually this is what I do. I don't ever trust people.

My only bad experience was while walking by a homeless guy. I was heading to a Subway so I figured I’d get him something while I was in there. As I passed him, he just flipped out and started throwing a bunch of racist comments my way, many of which didn’t even apply to my ethnicity. Every other experience I’ve had offering food have been kind. Lots of thanks and genuine appreciation. Coffee and got chocolate are always appreciated this time of year too. Sometimes you see them stockpiling food in their coats, but who knows how many people they’re looking for food to feed or how long they are trying to make it last. 

I also had a homeless guy try to fight me. But not over food.

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

My girlfriend gave a homeless guy our leftover Red Lobster once. I had a bunch of their heaven biscuits in there. I was not happy.

My girlfriend dumped a half glass of Coke I had down the sink once because we were about to leave. This was our biggest fight.

4 hours ago, I <3 Faulk said:

Anybody here put their daughters in beauty pageants? I wanna start my youngest in them early, but am skeptical of the ones they have for babies.

Every single woman I know that did beauty pageants has major self-image issues or went to therapy because of them.

Just putting that out there.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, I <3 Faulk said:

Anybody here put their daughters in beauty pageants? I wanna start my youngest in them early, but am skeptical of the ones they have for babies.

Teach her a useful skill instead. Take her to a gun range, and teach her how to use an AR-15 by the time she's 5. You never know when you'll need a cheap hit(wo)man.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Every single woman I know that did beauty pageants has major self-image issues or went to therapy because of them.

Just putting that out there.

I was going to say its like tee ball for strippers, but didn't want to be too harsh.  However, you have baited me into it. 

Again I would stay clear.

• Like 3