What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 hours ago, cddolphin said:

You don't like circle bread lasagna?

I mean, it's alright.  But there's a local place down the road in the middle of Podunk Ohio that makes pizza i would consider better.

#shotsfired

4 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If Yadier Molina made a pizza it'd probably taste better than Chicago style deep dish

I mean you’d eat anything he served up.

The only problem I have with Chicago style pizza is that I haven't tried every single version. Giordanos is good but I've heard uno and malnatis is better. I always thought Gino's east wasn't the best tho

11 minutes ago, Tyty said:

What's a good cheapish shaver for my head? I don't wanna be bald but I want it kept pretty short at all times

My brother bought me the Wahl 79300-400T (Amazon it).  It's quiet, cuts well, has all the accessories you'd need.  Just remember to oil it, or it'll break down (like they all do).

5 minutes ago, theJ said:

My brother bought me the Wahl 79300-400T (Amazon it).  It's quiet, cuts well, has all the accessories you'd need.  Just remember to oil it, or it'll break down (like they all do).

That's perfect! Thanks!

and I will. Vegetable oil is pretty cheap at the local grocery store 

Anybody else hate the 'on the next episode' thing tv shows do, especially when binge watching, that is super annoying. I'll watch that ish on the next episode.

Very much appreciate the 'on the previous episode' to know if I'm on the right episode tho.

Edited by 11sanchez11