What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

So I am having baby goat for dinner. I texted that to my kids. My daughter texted back a photo of a baby goat, said she was crying that I would eat a harmless animal. I texted her a picture of a super cute baby calf with the message "that was your dinner last night". She just told me she is going to be a vegetarian. I give this phase about 10-20 hours before she calls it quits. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I wish I got to enjoy your misery.

Then again, we were preseason champs.

Having been step for step with the Browns for the last decade, let me say this loss hurts worse than the whole of that time.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Having been step for step with the Browns for the last decade, let me say this loss hurts worse than the whole of that time.

It hurts much worse when you have hope. As a fan of a team that has had a lot of hope on and off a bunch the last several years, I can absolutely attest to how much more it hurts. 

Edited by Matts4313

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It hurts much worse when you have hope. As a fan of a team that has had a lot of hope on and off a bunch the last several years, I can absolutely attest to how much more it hurts. 

I bounced back from our loss to the Vikings quickly because I had been screaming 1 and done well before we hit the playoffs..

sometimes hope starts to build and you gotta cut clean before it overtakes you.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Really, the way we lost hurts the most. We should have won this game but play calling down the stretch cost us the game. We got complacent and lost the game because of it. And I also get the feeling that this was our peak year. I don’t see us having a title run in us next year or the year after. This was our chance and we broke it.

8 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Really, the way we lost hurts the most. We should have won this game but play calling down the stretch cost us the game. We got complacent and lost the game because of it. And I also get the feeling that this was our peak year. I don’t see us having a title run in us next year or the year after. This was our chance and we broke it.

I was born in florida and am dating a pats fan. I wanted nothing more than for you guys to win. I wanted it really bad. 

I think a few costly penalties and a few unlucky bounces did you in. It was a great game. 

Recently I've been getting into watching Youtube videos of train rides from the driver's view. It's really cool, I've always liked looking at different parts of the world but I never thought to look up videos like this. It's raw views of landscape like you'd see on a trip of your own, but on Youtube instead.

My best friend in all life just called me. From a Middle school girlfriends number. I recognized the name and picked up. And then my jaw hit the effing floor. I havent seen this dude in 10 years. 

The whole thing is surreal.