What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Mobile devices are only built to play sound from one outside firmware source at a time. The way they’re built is to pull from a source and then that’s it. The only exception is the phone or built in notifications, as the device knows that you didn’t initiate those sounds. Your browser attempts to play a sound and then it is the last one to access the sound, so it doesn’t go back. Your phone can’t decypher whether it’s a website notification or a song that you’re listening to. It’s the same as asking “why when I finish playing a video, my music doesn’t come back on?”

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/notifications/options/

Turn off “play a sound when I get a notification”

My question is why aren't companies just patenting their blockchain applications instead of doing an ICO and hoping they win their market space?

I've seen commercials for an IBM blockchain which is literally what WaBi is trying to do, which means WaBi is dead in the water. Why not just patent an idea and sell it to IBM/Google/Amazon/etc.? That could be a much safer and potentially bigger payday.

5 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

My question is why aren't companies just patenting their blockchain applications instead of doing an ICO and hoping they win their market space?

I've seen commercials for an IBM blockchain which is literally what WaBi is trying to do, which means WaBi is dead in the water. Why not just patent an idea and sell it to IBM/Google/Amazon/etc.? That could be a much safer and potentially bigger payday.

I guess my follow up question would be - can you patent a blockchain?

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I guess my follow up question would be - can you patent a blockchain?

Perhaps if they had been first to the market.  But my understanding was that once an idea had penetrated and saturated the market it couldn't be patented anymore?  Though i am very much not a patent lawyer and really don't have any idea.