What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

Am I the only one with nobody blocked?

Am I the only one without anybody blocked?

Which is proper..?

Your face is proper. 

I don't have anyone blocked. I haven't even looked into even doing it cause i agree it is kinda childish 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

It wasn’t aimed

towards you. You don’t have the macho Bravado high testerone I’ll fight you right now gene. You’re a lover not a fighter and I love you for that big bro. This is aimed at the dude with no acls. 

Ill drop a small rap.

My content so glorious 

itll have you say damm he’s so glorious. 

I got one

Dis movie is dumb outside of showin some boobs

aint make no sense til i check the youtubes

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Your face is proper. 

I don't have anyone blocked. I haven't even looked into even doing it cause i agree it is kinda childish 

There is a dude who primarily posts in the Browns forum, at least he did anyway, (hasn’t in a while as literally 1/2 the forum regulars blocked him) and 75% of his posts were trolling or absolute buffoonery.

Why not block that goof? What’s to gain by seeing that nonsense if that poster rarely adds anything of value in your mind?

The way the ignore feature works on here isn't really blocking anybody.  Just seeing that some people posted in a certain topic defeats the purpose of having an ignore feature because you know they said something stupid.  For example, if I'm posting in the NFL General forum in a Patriots gameday thread, you know I'm bitching about the refs cheating for the Patriots.  It's just as annoying to know someone is being annoying as it is to read them being annoying.

The only thing good about the ignore feature is that if you're bad at remembering usernames like I am, ignoring them will help you remember they said something really stupid once. 

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

The way the ignore feature works on here isn't really blocking anybody.  Just seeing that some people posted in a certain topic defeats the purpose of having an ignore feature because you know they said something stupid.  For example, if I'm posting in the NFL General forum in a Patriots gameday thread, you know I'm bitching about the refs cheating for the Patriots.  It's just as annoying to know someone is being annoying as it is to read them being annoying.

The only thing good about the ignore feature is that if you're bad at remembering usernames like I am, ignoring them will help you remember they said something really stupid once. 

I was wondering how it would work, how it would count against the number of posts per page. Makes sense it just blurs their post I guess 

13 hours ago, Tyty said:

Your face is proper. 

If it makes you feel any better, I had you blocked, and have since unblocked you. You're good peeps.