What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

What’s so special about them to make them expensive? (I’m not a sneaker guy)

Congrats either way though, always fun to snag something new.

They just didn't make a lot of them. Nike never got it cleared w/ Heineken so I think they had to stop production, so they only made a couple 100 pairs. I don't really care about rarity and ****, just thought they looked real clean. 

• Like 1

Might stop taking my antidepressants and toughing it out til I can see my doc to try a different one. They make me so foggy and disoriented and think they're messing with my memory and sleep

but my pp still works so there's that 

Edited by Tyty

26 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The whole camera guy and "will Jim and Pam stay together" thing was silly because you always knew they'd never break up.

I dont think that was the point. It was just to show how tough even the best relationship is. That its hard no matter what and how jim spent more time on his job then his family.

40 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

They just didn't make a lot of them. Nike never got it cleared w/ Heineken so I think they had to stop production, so they only made a couple 100 pairs. I don't really care about rarity and ****, just thought they looked real clean. 

Hell yeah, shoes as fresh as grandpas beer. I like em.

26 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Might stop taking my antidepressants and toughing it out til I can see my doc to try a different one. They make me so foggy and disoriented and think they're messing with my memory and sleep

I took some antidepressants (don’t remember which ones) for some nerve damage in my leg and back. I didn’t have all the same working function you’re describing so I quit taking them. It was rough, might as well been dead from the waist down

Edited by domepatrol91
  • Like 1

well, at least i didn't wake up dead this morning...

so i go to a doc a couple of weeks ago for a skin rash that won't go away. no big deal, he prescribes me a lotion and pills to take at night to relieve the itch sensation. i run out of pills so i go to the pharmacy for a refill. the pharmacist tells me, "these pills are 100mg and we only have 50mg on hand, so you'll just double your dose, ok?"

"sure, sounds fine," i say. i get home and take 3 pills (150mg) because the directions said take 1 or 2 at a time (100 or 200mg).

a couple of hours later the doc calls me, in the evening no less, and says how there was a mixup at the pharmacy. i tell him i knew about the 100 vs 50mg situation and how i just doubled the dose to compensate.

he says, "Well no, that's not the problem. The prescription was for 10mg pills, not 100mg."

"oh. well, i took 150mg a couple of hours ago..."

"You're going to be very drowsy soon, make sure you don't drive anywhere."

i woke up about 11 hours later. gawd, think if they had been narcotics and i had taken TEN TIMES THE DOSAGE!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tyty said:

Don’t do that, discuss how to stop with your MD.

Many meds need to be tapered or you’ll feel even worse.

6 hours ago, Tyty said:

I suggest going back to your Gendry avi