What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

6 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I know a bunch of gluten free people and they're worse than vegans.  Gluten is not synonymous with unhealthy eating, so it's not a health thing.  Humans have been eating gluten for a billion trillion years, so there's no massive conspiracy.  Most people do it for the attention and because they think it will make them thinner when the reality is most of them just have piss poor eating habits, and it's not a moral type thing like it is with vegans because literally nobody cares if gluten gets eaten because it's gluten.  It doesn't have feelings.  A lot of them don't even know what gluten is, either, and that makes it worse. 

did you just assume that gluten doesn't have feelings?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

Every single newest post in the "General" section is by MathMan.

I did that once in the old forum about 10 years ago, except I tried to be the latest post on every sub forum on the site.  I got about 85% coverage before I gave up.  Wasn't spamming either, I legitimately replied to a topic in each post.  I was bored.

13 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I did that once in the old forum about 10 years ago, except I tried to be the latest post on every sub forum on the site.  I got about 85% coverage before I gave up.  Wasn't spamming either, I legitimately replied to a topic in each post.  I was bored.

I did something similar - but I also tagged @fretgod99 in each post, blew up his notifications. 

• Like 2

Just now, THE DUKE said:

Football's Future needs a name for this.  I have contemplated attempting this for a long time.  The Gauntlet is too simple and too overused.  We need to call this The Full Future.  No, that's no good.  It should be named after an animal, but not a cool one.  Let's call it The Goose.  If somebody manages the most recent post in every single subforum, they have just completed The Goose.