What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

33 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Had to work on my bday, so today I got buzzed before dawn and plan on staying that way until my wife and her lovely friend have to carry me home from the smokehouse later tonight. For the moment I’m on my own and need inspiration.

So what should I drunkenly do today? Our city has a crappy history museum I’ve never been too. I bet they like dudes getting all rummed up and coming in mid-day. I just gotta make my way to the waterfront by this afternoon for happy hour at a crab shack down there but other than that my day is open

also, first time I’ve actuslly put whiskey in my coffee this morning. It’s really not a bad combo at all.

Get a haircut at around 4:30 this afternoon. Should be in good shape for the day.

im expecting updates as you go on with your day

11 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Being he is from Minnesota, there are only 3 tourism options for everyone up here.

Crested Butte, Denver, or Aspen. 

If he went to an Oskar Blues, the area expands. Could be Longmont (Outside of Boulder, where the brewery is), Denver, or Colorado Springs. 

Colorado has a lot more to it than Denver and Aspen, even as a tourist. 

2 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

If he went to an Oskar Blues, the area expands. Could be Longmont (Outside of Boulder, where the brewery is), Denver, or Colorado Springs. 

I was being more of a smart Alec, it’s just where many Minnesotans have tended to visit while I’ve lived here. Crested Butte always seems to be a very common place

9 hours ago, MathMan said:

and whos fault is that? ;)

that would be a interesting twist if the police force found this forum during their investigation, and your sluething post

Thank you for convincing him to keep the thread going, Mathman Daddy

• Like 1

I was late to the party but just read the whole thread in like an hour and the greatest hits were probably 

-I did drugs because I love life a lot

-Texas and Vikings Daddy

-hectic drugs and hectic torture 

-"what's pc" and various other instances of cluelessness about police work

-cbears destroying him

I felt like he was trolling at first but just from his spelling and grammar over the last few months and things he's said I'm just gonna deduce that he's a lovable idiot. He clearly loved the attention he got from it all though. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

For whatever reason I read the title of the police thread and it didn’t interest me at all.

Just read it from the beginning.

I don’t have the words..... but that was amazing.  

I don’t know who locked it, but they should feel bad.

Fairly certain @Dashing202 is about to be head of the FBI or something someday, kid’s persistent.

I can tell I'll love and hate it , I already know I'm gonna have to be rude to certain people .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrDrew said:

Yeah, I'm staying in Longmont for work. 

Anywhere else in Longmont/Boulder I should check out?