What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Yesterday at work people asked me for a recommendation on a sandwich and I recommended a sandwich we didn't have because I'm not familiar with the menu yet ? Could've sworn we had it and I'd seen it though. So I had to awkwardly tell them we just changed our menu recently. I'm such a fool. 

26 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Whaaaaaaaaaa? That's crazy. Not even a local pizza place?

There's a bar you can order digiornos at lol. Does that count 

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

And from my experience, some things are there out of hate, intolerance, and ignorance. I'm glad that you haven't had to experience it. Nobody deserves to experience that.

I lived in Venezuela under Hugo Chavez rule. I dont think you can begin to comprehend what that was like.

1 minute ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I lived in Venezuela under Hugo Chavez rule. I dont think you can begin to comprehend what that was like.

I was trying to get you to admit to being a pirate of the Caribbean earlier but you never said whether you download movies illegally or not 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I was trying to get you to admit to being a pirate of the Caribbean earlier but you never said whether you download movies illegally or not 

I mentioned I was of color being Caribbean. And you asked if I stole things.

I thought you were playing a mocking off xenajets post. And wasnt going to fall for it if you were. xD

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 1:52 PM, cddolphin said:

She starts talking about how much she loves babies and then mimics her TD celebration dance.. which is sticking the football in her shirt to imitate a pregnancy and pretend to birth it and breastfeed it. L-M-A-O

The last minute.. haha she is thirsty.

I like her sister

http://www.byroncrawford.com/2015/10/rackradar-molly-brownstein.html

3 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I'm glad that I didn't have to do so, but that's not relevant to the conversation.