What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

23 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

Best thing my wife and I got as a house warming gift last fall. Love all the things you can make with that. We make hard boiled eggs in there at least once a week and will make some smaller pork shoulders to make some carnitas every few weeks are our go to’s. Have you tried making yogurt or any other cold items in there? 

My wife makes yogurt almost every week. We've done a cheesecake too. 

We do a lot of shredded chicken. I made Broccoli Beef in it last night. It's the best rice cooker I've ever used. 

Besides yogurt, the thing we use it for most is a chicken poblano soup. It's really green, but tastes awesome. Kids love it. 

https://twosleevers.com/pressure-cooker-low-carb-poblano-chicken-soup/

• Like 1

Just got the fake automated IRS call telling me that I have a warrant for my arrest and I need to call back at this 509 area code number and make a payment. I'm so tempted to call back from a blocked number and tell them I'm short on cash, and if they can Western Union me the $75 transfer fee I can run down there and bank transfer whatever money I owe them. ....too bad I really just don't care enough. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

So looking at modern hip hop and rap I wonder if for the most part if you have the look and are capable of emitting human noises out of your mouth you are guaranteed success. 

Sure seems like it.

7 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Not yet - had it for about two weeks, only made a few soups and the coconut chicken (it tastes like massamun curry, if you're big into thai food - I think I'm going to add some potatoes and crushed peanuts into it next time).

I'm thinking of starting an Instant Pot thread to share recipies and stuff. Going to try chicken tikka masala later this week. :D

I’d be game. Don’t know how active I’d be but would love to share experiences. I bought an intstant pot and gave it to my mom when I bought Chef Ming’s pressure cooker. Mainly because it’s no stick. A pressure cooker was one of my best investments I have made. Super fast and infuses great flavors into your food. You can cook anything in it, uhh except steak. Tho I’ve seen a steak recipe that I’m willing to try. Probably will taste like those jackasses that boil steak. Live and learn. 

6 hours ago, NickButera said:

Just got the fake automated IRS call telling me that I have a warrant for my arrest and I need to call back at this 509 area code number and make a payment. I'm so tempted to call back from a blocked number and tell them I'm short on cash, and if they can Western Union me the $75 transfer fee I can run down there and bank transfer whatever money I owe them. ....too bad I really just don't care enough. 

I feel bad for the goobers and elderly people these types of scans work on. 

At no point in time did they ever consider that perhaps the IRS wouldn’t be using a robodialer to notify people of warrants.

It’s times like this I realize just how hard day to day life must be for some people.