What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

12 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I would also like to see "lots of beautiful pictures" of your time in Florida.

Album is small but growing....

tbh I feel bad about these photos being candid lol

Both of my kids forgot their house key. My wife wasn't going to be home for about 2hrs after them. I had to leave work early, and miss disc golf leagues. I went and bought a smart lock. 

Did I overreact?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MrDrew said:

Both of my kids forgot their house key. My wife wasn't going to be home for about 2hrs after them. I had to leave work early, and miss disc golf leagues. I went and bought a smart lock. 

Did I overreact?

Probably.  I think a hidden key outside somewhere would have been the more economical option.

6 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

at least once a month i end up spending like 4 hours in a row on youtube watching public meltdowns 

Public meltdown as in adults or kids?

My guilty YouTube binge is Stolen Valor videos. Those escalate so quickly, it's awesome.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Public meltdown as in adults or kids?

My guilty YouTube binge is Stolen Valor videos. Those escalate so quickly, it's awesome.

I don’t know how real vets don’t just pummel these guys when they find them.

One of my favorites is the guy whose trying to fake being an amputee and someone rips his pants off in the street to prove he has legs

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I don’t know how real vets don’t just pummel these guys when they find them.

One of my favorites is the guy whose trying to fake being an amputee and someone rips his pants off in the street to prove he has legs

Oh, I never saw THAT one. Holy hell, who does that?

I've seen some where guys try to say they're Special Forces. I take one look at em and think "If that guy is Special Forces, I'm the 3rd pick in the 2003 NFL Draft..."

• Like 1