What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

You're not asking for help, you're looking for validation of your original stance. Both @LETSGOBROWNIES and I tried to give you tangible advice on your situation and what you could have done to avoid it, and how to behave in future instances, but you make excuses and justify your actions instead of actually shutting up and listening. 

Once you're willing to listen - and not just wait to tell your side of the story - I'll give you advice to work with, advice I got from nearly 40 years of experience.

Until then, I'm going to comment for the simple act of amusing myself and others. 

^^^^^

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

You're not asking for help, you're looking for validation of your original stance. Both @LETSGOBROWNIES and I tried to give you tangible advice on your situation and what you could have done to avoid it, and how to behave in future instances, but you make excuses and justify your actions instead of actually shutting up and listening. 

Once you're willing to listen - and not just wait to tell your side of the story - I'll give you advice to work with, advice I got from nearly 40 years of experience.

Until then, I'm going to comment for the simple act of amusing myself and others. 

You're old af bruh can you be my new dad since my old one don't love me

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

“I’m a piece of steel, I’m a piece of steel” says Gmen as he has Jesus in the leg grip from hell.

Jesus was weak, tbh a diet of fish and wine isn't the best for high intensity Greco Roman wrestling

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tyty said:

It's interesting. I can see it. Both seem to be characters made for FF to troll and entertain. I don't think this guy is legit. But if he ever mentioned loving McDonald's then he's probably tank bawse incarnate we'll see 

close enough

• Like 1

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Great.... you’re going to make him lose his hand, and now turn bald. 

Whats the point of life?

I tried shaving my head for the first time the other day so I think we don't gotta worry about the bald thing, I already had it covered