What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

7 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I honestly don’t remember if i met with her last semester but i had her as a professor multiple times. I wouldn’t have just over looked it i swear i took the classes she told me to. Idk I’m kinda bummed out now

Have you met with her or asked someone else about it? Are they really gonna hold you up over a gen Ed?

7 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

That sucks. We're you hoping to walk in graduation, or move or start a job anytime soon?

So i can still walk for graduation, and I’ve been in touch with a specific job. My gf is actually a recruiter so she sees job openings everyday and keeps me updated and one of her coworkers husband is the VP of the company I’m looking at and apparently it won’t be a problem for them if I’m essentially waiting 6 weeks for a diploma.

It really sucks, but I’m trying to stay optimistic.

Don't see why people name their kids after themselves. It's like having a human shrine to yourself. Let the kid live and not in your shadow. Makes even less sense when you're the junior to someone who isn't wildly successful and rich or anything. Like congrats, Cletus Mathman Jr, fingers crossed you go to college. 

• Like 1

My four-year-olds have reached the age now where they're convinced they can out-logic me in not having to go to bed at their bedtime.

Someone get me a Roger Murtaugh gif (profanity-free so as to appease the Webster).

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Don't see why people name their kids after themselves. It's like having a human shrine to yourself. Let the kid live and not in your shadow. Makes even less sense when you're the junior to someone who isn't wildly successful and rich or anything. Like congrats, Cletus Mathman Jr, fingers crossed you go to college. 

As a person who is a junior to someone who isn't rich, I prefer it like that. It would be a lot harder to make my own identity if he was rich and/or famous. And he goes by a nickname anyway, so we have the same name but we aren't called the same thing.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

On an unrelated Google search, I stumbled onto something that said thin privilege is a real thing. 

427.gif

It absolutely is though, One time my friends and I were trying to sneak through a fence to go to a park and I couldn't fit so I had to walk all the way around.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

If anything it should obese privilege 

I mean, the only thing I can think of that thin people are advantaged by (outside of health and not being fat-shamed, neither of which count really) is that clothes are easier to shop for, but what do obese people get?

Just now, TXsteeler said:

It absolutely is though, One time my friends and I were trying to sneak through a fence to go to a park and I couldn't fit so I had to walk all the way around.

That is because you burned off less calories to that point in your life and suffered the consequences of your decisions compared to the decisions of your friend. 

Equality is getting the same opportunity, not the same result.

Edited by HorizontoZenith