What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

35 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

Was in the car with a friend who drove around for 30 minutes to save 2 cents a gallon. 

I’d have paid for the gas after 5 min.

28 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Depends on the situation for me. I have a turbo, so I have to use premium. Regular doesn't usually vary that much in price, but premium can be 10-20 cents difference from station to station. If it's an inconvenience to save 2-3 cents a gallon, I won't bother. I can make a U-turn to save $2-$3 though. 

That’s understandable.  I use mid grade so I should probably pay some attention, but I just never do.  Convenience >>

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Am I the only person who doesn’t pay any attention to gas prices?

Totally avoid looking. Spent years with prices under 40 cent a gallon in Venezuela. American gas station signs give me nightmares just lookin at them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Am I the only person who doesn’t pay any attention to gas prices?

It could be between 2.30 & 3.80 for all I know really 

edit: driving by one that's 252

Edited by jfinley88
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, eagles101 said:

Honestly i want to know when chain restaurants go belly up. Most chain resturants are prepackaged garbage. Even when its “in house” all that means is there has three ingredients are added to a premade thing. For example i worked at a place that sold “made in house” salsa which was a gallon of el paso mild salsa with a tablespoon of lemon juice, tablespoon of cilantro, tablespoon of jalapeños. Then to add most chains are disgustingly dirty.

Not saying it's in house or anything but pizza huts pizza sauce and breadstick sauce is just a bag of this thick tomato paste stuff and like a couple quarts of water and then mixed together. Kinda gross, I still don't want anything to do with most Pizza Hut stuff. Their wings are pretty okay, p'zones were f'ing BOMB but everything else is gross. Mushrooms were so stale and old and nasty I can't believe they were still used. 

And jimmy Johns was pretty okay, the meat isn't frozen and they slice it there but the fresh bread isn't fresh. Just a bunch of frozen breadsticks you thaw and then rise and bake to make it seem fresh baked and made and whatnot

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

I still don't want anything to do with most Pizza Hut stuff. Their wings are pretty okay, p'zones were f'ing BOMB but everything else is gross.

Pzones were bomb.... only thing I ever get there is their taco pizza. From any type of chain, I think that is the best. Throw a little sour cream, salsa, and jalepenos on it and it’s pretty damn good. 

I’ve literally only got one thing at jimmy Johns..... (first time there was about a year ago)

italian night club with hot peppers. I thought that was pretty good.

honestly, if I am eating fast food or pizza from a pizza chain, I don’t expect much out of them, or a ton of fresh stuff... it’s just quick while working and usually better than something I am going to make at night then put in the fridge overnight and throw in a cooler for work the next day.

5 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Pzones were bomb.... only thing I ever get there is their taco pizza. From any type of chain, I think that is the best. Throw a little sour cream, salsa, and jalepenos on it and it’s pretty damn good. 

Yeah tru forgot about taco pizza even tho I get it all the time. It's solid