What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I thought high end ramen places were the worst thing hipsters could ever produce. I was wrong.

?

"High-end" ramen is great.. there's a place downtown where I live that's my go-to for first dates (when I have them once every 18 months)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Pretty soon hipster restaurants will start growing gardens on the tables.  It will be like a hibachi restaurant.  There will be a chef who picks the vegetables right in front of you, washes them, then cuts the salad and serves it.  There will be a fruitarian table where only vegetables that have fallen off will be used.  They will also make burgers from scratch.  A wheat farm will be the centerpiece of the restaurant and they will have a baker prepare the flour from scratch.  Rice and potatoes will also be grown for gluten free options.  For the meat, they will grind up a bunch of vegetables, then mix it in some flour and spices and cook it up right in front of you. 

It will be called Hipachi Bistro. 

*Trademarked. 

Hipsters are pretty terrible but restaurants are one thing i love is there restaurants. A lot of them can just be dumb but they have created a revolution in restaurants. 

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

WHY DOES THIS EXIST?

fire.gif

I got in trouble and talked to at work once (Im a butcher).... really the only time I’ve been talked to.... because someone asked me if we have vegetarian hot dogs and I asked if they meant an zucchini and they did NOT think my joke was funny. 

And yes, the lady was mad enough that she told on me lol

Edited by domepatrol91
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I got in trouble and talked to at work once (Im a butcher).... really the only time I’ve been talked to.... because someone asked me if we have vegetarian hot dogs and I asked if they meant an zucchini and they did NOT think my joke was funny. 

LargeEmbarrassedArchaeopteryx-size_restr

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

That's tremendous.

16 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

The only thing more obnoxious than a vocal vegan are the people that complain about vegans.

EAT WHAT YOU WANT. NOBODY CARES.

Disagree, vocal vegans are way worse.  

Idgaf what anyone wants to do eat, but when you start yammering about my food being murdered you’ve officially become the worst person on the planet, and someone I want to punch in the face.

• Like 2

I don't have a problem with vegans.  I was a vegan for 7 years.  I have a problem with hipster eaters who care more about eating ridiculous concepts and acting like it's good and telling everybody it's good and acting like you're uncultured swine if you don't like how it tastes even though THEY don't even like how it tastes. 

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I thought high end ramen places were the worst thing hipsters could ever produce. I was wrong.

I will beat you to death with a ladle if you say one more disparaging word about high end ramen.

• Like 3