What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

8 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I don't have a laptop. And I was planning for a day just like today where I'd split with my wife and would no longer have access to internet for a while. I've always been a fan of having physical things and if I'm being quite honest, if I like a movie I don't want to steal it. 

spend $350 on a perfectly serviceable netbook instead of $500 on blu-rays, done

- source, a guy who spends about $800 yearly on caffeinated products, AKA a bastion of financial responsibility

• Like 2

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/06/05/miss-america-dropping-swimsuit-competition.html

ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. –  The Miss America Organization is dropping the swimsuit competition from its nationally televised broadcast, saying it will no longer judge contestants on their appearance.

The competition began nearly 100 years ago in Atlantic City, New Jersey as a bathing beauty contest designed to keep tourists coming to the seaside resort in the weekend after Labor Day.

But it has run into resistance to the swimsuit, and to a lesser extent, evening gown competitions, that had come by some to be seen as outdated. An email scandal last December in which former Miss America officials denigrated the intelligence, appearance and sex lives of former title winners led to a shake-up at the top, and the group's top three leadership positions are now held by women.

RIP

43 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I don't have a laptop. And I was planning for a day just like today where I'd split with my wife and would no longer have access to internet for a while. I've always been a fan of having physical things and if I'm being quite honest, if I like a movie I don't want to steal it. 

I own some blu-rays too man, don't worry.  If my only options are stealing, buying a "copy" of it to watch over the internet, or a physical disc, i'm going with the disc.  I live in the boonies and my internet sucks, and i don't steal.  So physical disc it is.

• Like 1

In other news I had to call the cops on my wife (ex-wife?) today. She was shoving me and screaming at me trying to get my phone because I posted about her on fb being abusive to me. Cops came and I told them I just want it on record that this happened but I don't want to see her go to jail. Probably my most white trash life experience but it was necessary. Police said I made the right call. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

In other news I had to call the cops on my wife (ex-wife?) today. She was shoving me and screaming at me trying to get my phone because I posted about her on fb being abusive to me. Cops came and I told them I just want it on record that this happened but I don't want to see her go to jail. Probably my most white trash life experience but it was necessary. Police said I made the right call. 

I'd say the most white trash life experience is knocking up honey boo boo's mom and then marrying her but to each his own.

• Like 2

And I know, posting drama on fb is lame but she was trying to burn me to the ground for weeks after we split posting personal stuff and playing the victim. So I came out with how she has been to me the last few years and got a surprising amount of support for it from people that didn't know what was going on in my life. And then wham bam assaulted man. 

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

I'd say the most white trash life experience is knocking up honey boo boo's mom and then marrying her but to each his own.

Lmao she was a looker in college