Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

@Whicker how sure are you that bcb is a rick?

As sure as I can be on day 1 (which isn't that sure). I felt like he was genuine in his statement ankh waiting on the game to start (Rags too) and I feel like mafia would be much more aware. Not just because of teammates but because I feel like to most, getting a mafia role PM is kind of a "okay I gotta sit up here it's game time" kind of thing. 

Ok so a couple of things I noticed.

It's weird that people automatically assumed that Cool Rick was an other.

1. People who've seen the show know that Cool Rick didn't play a part of the action at all. Seemed more logical to me that Cool Rick was indeed a normie.

2. I haven't played in a ton of mafia games, but I wouldn't expect the host to come out and reveal the identity of an other just like that on N1. That would be weird.

Given that, I'm surprised that Malf and Whicker, and to a lesser extent, went after me early.

With the lack of info we currently have, I'd go with an inactive for now. Finn

1 minute ago, TedLavie said:

1. People who've seen the show know that Cool Rick didn't play a part of the action at all. Seemed more logical to me that Cool Rick was indeed a normie.

2. I haven't played in a ton of mafia games, but I wouldn't expect the host to come out and reveal the identity of an other just like that on N1. That would be weird.

Given that, I'm surprised that Malf and Whicker, and to a lesser extent Matts, went after me early.

fixed

5 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Given that, I'm surprised that Malf and Whicker, and to a lesser extent, went after me early.

finn

The last 4 or 5 games we have seen mafia not post at all, post almost nothing, and post filler.  I think we should stick to looking at that MO.  

Mookie usually posts some and almost always posts his meta read calling scum D1.  He hasn't done that yet.  The other people not posting are also very suspicious to me, but he is the one sticking out the most imo

6 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

. People who've seen the show know that Cool Rick didn't play a part of the action at all. Seemed more logical to me that Cool Rick was indeed a normie.

havent gotten to cool rick in the show.

also, i didnt think there were named normies at the time.

i thought it was likely an other who could help civs, but an other nonetheless

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The last 4 or 5 games we have seen mafia not post at all, post almost nothing, and post filler.  I think we should stick to looking at that MO.  

Mookie usually posts some and almost always posts his meta read calling scum D1.  He hasn't done that yet.  The other people not posting are also very suspicious to me, but he is the one sticking out the most imo

The last 2 games (IIRC) Mookie has been inactive D1 and both times he claimed that’s how he always plays. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I think the first line is a little bit of a misnomer. People had been calling it out almost every game, and while there have certainly been low activity mafia members, most of them were actually on par with most civs' activity levels. From my memory the last three games were dome's 3-legrace, malf's fruit vendor enigma, and my sunny game. I was mafia twice and host the other so maybe its just having a different perspective, but IMO dome's game is the only one where mafia were at the bottom end of activity spectrum (other than me of course I was perfect :-) )

I agree about mookie, though he seems like someone who would be busy for the holiday. If he posts but isn't saying anything I might vote him, but if he's just inactive I'd give him the benefit.

3 hours ago, twslhs20 said:

I'm caught up. Kinda skimmed over things.

Don't necessarily like the idea of lynching civ others.

maf for now.

2 hours ago, twslhs20 said:

Says hes 1-0 in mafia, then says he googled game mechanics....

2 hours ago, twslhs20 said:

I stlll need to remember how to play this game myself.

Of those posting tw is peaking my interest as well.  

Archived