Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

8 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

Page 42 has my explanation, it's not very helpful but it should clarify a few things. Also has you voting for Malf, care to explain your logic behind that vote? 

Thanks for the useful information. 

It's not exactly helpful. Nor does it explain anything.

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

Husker, James, Xmad, Dome,

All have been scummy a lot. I still hate Husker's comments about Matts. He knew something. I can't shake that feeling. 

Then we have xmad. Is this your response to voting Jerry...you can talk obviously and you choose not to about D1, but voted Malf in a manner that stood out. Why can't you explain?

Husker is tough for me to read since I haven't played with him before, but I did have this sense during my interaction with him. I felt like his reaction to my questioning was covvu though

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

oh good, my whicker case gets no steam, basically ignored.  He votes out another town, then votes me...lol

whicker

Does anyone remember Bcb's alignment during the last game he did nothing but drop in and essentially naked vote me everyday? I do. 

To explain my inactivity, I've been busy with work and holiday stuff all weekend. I'm also a little rusty, having not played in awhile. I'll try to read up but I doubt I'll have time. Didn't have the free time I thought I would this week.

I agree my game has been scummy, but it's not intentional. I won't fight a lynch as I have no information to provide that could sway anything.

47 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Does anyone remember Bcb's alignment during the last game he did nothing but drop in and essentially naked vote me everyday? I do. 

i do remember trying to get everyone to lynch you as town when you were the other so i miss your point entirely

Archived