Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

19 hours ago, James said:
19 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

#1 we don’t actually know that we can’t lynch him. It was previously that we couldn’t but then he was located by the guards. I don’t see a host then changing his role to state that he could be lynched at that point. 

#2 bcb is my dark horse read. 

#3 hard to come to a compromise if you don’t provide anything either

Other parts of his role description changed after the game actions, that didn't.

I've brought up mookie a few times, have a couple other reads but not ready to do anything about them yet (though if you had the same thought maybe I would've).

Husker is who I was hoping touch would bring up in this exchange, fyi

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

It seems like very feigned effort and isn't like you. 

Your first vote for Husker was because he was a Vikings fan aka a random vote. There's no way you got actual scum pinged by him day 1, especially in a "oh he's getting coached" type of way. Your read on Husker now is such an ambiguous statement that no one can really refute you and it seems like you made it out of desire to remain consistent. 

You've said before, as town, that people give you bad juju, but that generally comes associated with a multi quote post outlining your thoughts on various posts of theirs. This time, though, you just say it, and on a player who's already received traction from others. 

Your whole point on Mookie feels like setup. Mookie's scum meta certainly used to be inactive, but recently he's been inactive as a civ too and gotten mislynched several times. Also, "I think Malf had some good points" right after Malf dies. I feel like I've heard that from scum before. 

I had a busy weekend and Tuesday is my longest class day, so I've haven't had a ton of time.  

Husker was very inactive D1 and I wanted to vote an inactive.  And I haven't liked how he has interacted in thread.  

James is the guy I am going to do a multi quote on tomorrow assuming both of us are alive cause I don't have time today.

It wasn't about Mookie being inactive as much about him making a vote D1 for reasons, not following up on it, and kinda slinking a bit.  Malf explained it well.

16 minutes ago, James said:

This post is the big red flag from husker. Its probably safe to say why because the mafia seems to know what's up, but just in case I'll hold back for now.

Dome throwing away his vote that late is the type of move he'd make as mafia; so obvious that people just dismiss it. I don't think anyone really knew the vc by that point, but it was fairly clear that malf was in the lead and mookie in 2nd.

Lol. Let's be honest, soft claims are boring. The post was a joke. 

Like I said before, I'm not going to defend myself. I haven't had time to play and I won't have time to do scum hunting. All I'm good for is ratio. If you want to waste a lynch, feel free.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I'm fairly certain Husker is the mafia mislynch of choice today. Xmad, Rags, James. One of them. 

I'm good with Rags, then Husker tomorrow. I still don't like Husker, but Rags is starting to stand out as you and Ted pointed out

22 minutes ago, James said:

Why were you pushing so hard for malf yesterday?

I read it like matts did. malfs votes re spread out. Didn't seem to be as calculated as he was night 2. He's always has an agenda, and he played like he didn't.

Everything felt off, so I pushed.

I'm really suprised they haven't used it against me, but no ones really paying attention to me.

Had I not enlisted matts help, mookie would have been the lynch.

1 minute ago, twslhs20 said:

I read it like matts did. malfs votes re spread out. Didn't seem to be as calculated as he was night 2. He's always has an agenda, and he played like he didn't.

Everything felt off, so I pushed.

I'm really suprised they haven't used it against me, but no ones really paying attention to me.

Had I not enlisted matts help, mookie would have been the lynch.

Malf usually throws his vote around a lot early on to gauge reactions. Nobody really gave much of a reaction so he ended up being a follower.

You were pretty consistent throughout the day, I just didn't like that you were going along with someone who wasn't aligned with us.

Archived