Motor City MoJo: Detroit Lion updates

SteelKing728

1 hour ago, swede700 said:

They might be, although I still believe, head to head, they'd lose to both Philadelphia and SF. 

Actually, SF and Phi lost to AFC teams so they are still ahead. Detroit lost to Seattle.

Regardless, they are comfortably the 3rd best team in the NFC I think.

Lions running back Mohamed Ibrahim was stretchered off the field today and taken directly to a Baltimore hospital, where he is having surgery.

The Lions announced that Ibrahim had a hip injury but have offered no further update on his condition. Coach Dan Campbell did say, however, that they expect Ibrahim to be OK.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/lions-mohamed-ibrahim-having-surgery-in-baltimore-hospital

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

Lions running back Mohamed Ibrahim was stretchered off the field today and taken directly to a Baltimore hospital, where he is having surgery.

The Lions announced that Ibrahim had a hip injury but have offered no further update on his condition. Coach Dan Campbell did say, however, that they expect Ibrahim to be OK.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/lions-mohamed-ibrahim-having-surgery-in-baltimore-hospital

I feel terrible for him. 

2 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

Imagine the havoc Hutchinson and Carter would be perpetrating on the league right now...

I still can’t believe they passed on the opportunity to pair those two together for the foreseeable future. 

The Lions did very well in the draft, but I feel like it’s going to be looked as a draft about who they passed on more than who they drafted. Similar to how Vikings fans view passing on Aaron Donald in 2014. 

However, I’m not sure what was worse, the Lions passing on Carter? Or the Bears passing on him twice?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marshpit23 said:

How is this pronounced? Seedy Deuce? 
And is this because he wears #2 and is dirty, untidy or has a bad reputation? 

I have to think that Duce is reference to his number, while the first name is in reference to the letters C and D...he doesn't have a middle name but his mother's name is Del.

• Like 1