2019 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

7 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Has his Grande Starbucks coffee traded for a small Dunkin' Donuts coffee and a packet of instant coffee he can use later

That he spills on the floor right after finalizing the trade and throws the instant coffee away after he realizes it is not his preferred brand.

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I like Josh Allen better than Bosa as a pass rusher but I like Bosa better vs the run

Reminds me of people sleeping on Joey Bosa, thinking he wasn't as strong a pass rusher as Buckner or Floyd.

I couldn't disagree with this more and I like Josh Allen. Bosa is a complete package and b

You should check out Jachai Polite, Florida. He's a kind of player you tend to like. He's been jumping off the screen every week and took it to another level against LSU last week.

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Reminds me of people sleeping on Joey Bosa, thinking he wasn't as strong a pass rusher as Buckner or Floyd.

I couldn't disagree with this more and I like Josh Allen. Bosa is a complete package and b

You should check out Jachai Polite, Florida. He's a kind of player you tend to like. He's been jumping off the screen every week and took it to another level against LSU last week.

I’ve been on josh since last year he’s just a natural imo Bosa has some side baggage imo but is a great player.

day off so I’m watching 

Kentucky vs miss st 

usc vs texas

norte dame vs mich 

lsu vs auburn 

guess I’ll add ken vs Florida 

2 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I’ve been on josh since last year he’s just a natural imo Bosa has some side baggage imo but is a great player.

day off so I’m watching 

Kentucky vs miss st 

usc vs texas

norte dame vs mich 

lsu vs auburn 

guess I’ll add ken vs Florida 

Josh Allen looks like a complete player this season. He was rough around the edges last year. Hope he silently hangs around until 20-25 so the Raiders can draft him lol. Bosa then Allen. 

27 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Josh Allen looks like a complete player this season. He was rough around the edges last year. Hope he silently hangs around until 20-25 so the Raiders can draft him lol. Bosa then Allen. 

Bosa + Allen would be insane esp with hall and hurst inside 

what do you think about Montez sweat?

1 minute ago, Gannon12 said:

I love it too! It’s all we have since our season is gone. Makes me watch too many CFB games

I am right there with you.  It is just sad that we are not a third of the way through the season and we are already looking at mock drafts.

Archived