2019 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

34 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

My homie told me today watch carr vs Josh Rosen. If Rosen ends up being a baller reg should just jump off the bay bridge 

Meh you can say that about a lot of players/draft picks. At the time everyone was sure that Carr would mesh with Gruden system. The Raiders would have been slammed for drafting a QB at ten when they had Carr. It would have been like the Mack trade but sooner. 

9 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

Meh you can say that about a lot of players/draft picks. At the time everyone was sure that Carr would mesh with Gruden system. The Raiders would have been slammed for drafting a QB at ten when they had Carr. It would have been like the Mack trade but sooner. 

Was talking more about trade value for a franchise qb cause we got robbed on that trade. 

But carr vs Rosen performance wise is a different ballgame too many variables 

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

My homie told me today watch carr vs Josh Rosen. If Rosen ends up being a baller reg should just jump off the bay bridge 

Agreed.. although I think Rosen will be a fringe Top 15 QB. We basically have that in Carr.. sometimes..

1 hour ago, drfrey13 said:

Gruden probably has to wait a few hours to get his coffee then.

Reggie is probably making deals in the line with other joke GMs getting screwed to the back of the line again every time he accepts a deal.  

On 10/7/2018 at 7:59 PM, big_palooka said:

Great draft to need pass rusher. Didn't think the Raiders would be in a position to land Bosa, but after todays lifeless performance.... 

Going to be some good pass rushers in this class. Polite IMO will be #2 behind Bosa and he's a lot of fun to watch.

I don’t know about that injury could make him fall a few spots.

Archived