2019 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, drfrey13 said:

Williams and Allen are worth it but after them the combine is going to have a huge impact.  The front seven players could all go top ten or fall to our 2nd and 3rd pick in the first.  The FO screwed up on the trades but are going to get bailed out if they draft smart.

Williams feels like a luxury pick considering the Raiders invest 2 picks in DT last draft and Hurst is already a player. Edge rusher, LB, S in that order for me.

This is our biggest needs in my opinion:

DE

LB 

WR

SS

RB- could find value later in draft so lower priority.... Be nice to have young stud 

The first 4 holes are obvious... we actually could use 2 of each of the first 3 needs, units are horrible.... I could see how signing a vet CB and RT since we already invested in youth at those positions in Conely, Worley, Nelson and Brandon Parker.... 

Is Nick Bosa really better than his brother? Is he the freak like Myles Garrett, Mack class? Is there anyone else in the class comparable?? I hate to be that guy but If our pick is 5 and Bosa is a home run, we have the assets to go get him. He’s the best player and at a position of need 

If Hurst can play base end I am fine with drafting Williams just as I am good with drafting Gary if he can play base end and keep Hurst at 3Tech.  

J.Allen - Hall - Hurst - Gary

or

Sweat/Z.Allen/Burns - Hall - Williams - Hurst

I like both and should generate a pass rush with the front four.

46 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Williams feels like a luxury pick considering the Raiders invest 2 picks in DT last draft and Hurst is already a player. Edge rusher, LB, S in that order for me.

If Hurst can play base end I am fine with drafting Williams just as I am good with drafting Gary if he can play base end and keep Hurst at 3Tech.  

J.Allen - Hall - Hurst - Gary

or

Sweat/Z.Allen/Burns - Hall - Williams - Hurst

I like both and should generate a pass rush with the front four.

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

3rd rounder?????

Yeah.. I don't want a guy in the first that barely gets to the qb. Taco was drated too high too. I said that when he was drafted years ago. Taco went late first i said i wouldn't take him before late second beginning 3rd. 

This is my opinion but I'm a Michigan fan. He will wind up being a decent run stopper in nfl and prob get 2-4 sacks a year. 

14 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Is Nick Bosa really better than his brother? Is he the freak like Myles Garrett, Mack class? Is there anyone else in the class comparable?? I hate to be that guy but If our pick is 5 and Bosa is a home run, we have the assets to go get him. He’s the best player and at a position of need 

He is better than Joey imo.. And pretty sure thing but we'd still be better off drafting two dlineman and a wr in round one and filling in FA. Than trading two firsts for him. Because basically u better hope he is mack because u just traded more for him than mack. 

U can't trade picks because of the optics alone

55 minutes ago, roi34 said:

He is better than Joey imo.. And pretty sure thing but we'd still be better off drafting two dlineman and a wr in round one and filling in FA. Than trading two firsts for him. Because basically u better hope he is mack because u just traded more for him than mack. 

U can't trade picks because of the optics alone

screw the optics... if we can land a great edge rusher go for it.... Mack cost 2 1sts rounders and 3rd, Bosa would cost a 1st

21 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

screw the optics... if we can land a great edge rusher go for it.... Mack cost 2 1sts rounders and 3rd, Bosa would cost a 1st

Itd be two firsts. Ours at 4 And a late first. That's more value than we got for mack.

3 hours ago, roi34 said:

Itd be two firsts. Ours at 4 And a late first. That's more value than we got for mack.

what I don't understand you...  we would be trading one first round pick in the 20s to move up to select Bosa with one pick..  we never would have had those two Chicago picks for Mack....    

2 for Mack

1 for Bosa and the cap relief.  

Archived